• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Hellinois
    Yea yeah, I live in the Nazi state when it comes to guns..and taxes.. :rolleyes:

Found this forum when searching google for "1911 tuning."

Looking to buy a new gun here in the future so I have been doing hours of looking around, hopefully some of the thoughts and opinions I read on here will be beneficial.

Figured I might as well register since it looks like a good, active gun forum with local people.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Hellinois
    All the time lol.

Cheaper to buy nice houses with property. Taxes are cheaper. And, most importantly, your state laws are not heavily influenced if not decided but one since county (Cook). Who's mayors biggest agenda is suppressing gun rights.

Carry is a non issue for me because I'm graduating from a 4 year university in May and will be going into law enforcement. Following in 2 of my grand fathers and my step dads foot steps. So if I work in Illinois then I'll have plenty of gun freedom.

I wouldn't mind moving to North Western Indiana though. Somewhere like Valpo/Merrillville. Close to my family in Illinois but I get the perks of Indiana. I have looked at the ISP, but layoffs are rampant everywhere right now.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Hellinois
    Thanks guys. Feel free to let me know if anything I do isn't acceptable on these forums. I am not new to forums at all, I am on several car enthusiast forums with thousands of posts each on a few of them, but new to gun forums. I'm generally not a post whore, but since I am new, there are a good amount of threads I am interested in replying to. I'm looking at picking up a new gun soon, but don't have any for sale or anything so I wont be posting to fill up your classifieds to try and sell stuff, just to buy stuff!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Hellinois
    liking this place already, lots of activity which is nice! i hate when u sign up for a forum, hit new posts and the last posts were hours ago! nice to refresh the forums and see new topics and reponses constantly!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    welcomeingo.gif
    Welcome to the best gun forum on the net.
    Sorry to hear about you current location. Who knows maybe things will improve for you there. In the mean time you are welcome here.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Welcome to INGO...from Chesterton, Yeah I lived in occupied ILL till about 6 years ago. The bad thing is I still work there.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    Welcome form a similar background and choice. Made that decision 32 years ago and haven't regretted it for a minute. When I go back home to visit family in Illinois, as soon as I cross the border into Illinois I do feel repressed and am constantly on the lookout. It is hard to breath in that state. And when I cross the border back into Indiana, I feel a load lifted off my shoulders.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom