• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hanen42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Ossian
    First post on here. Just thought I'd drop in and say hey. Look forward to posting some more on here and meeting a few new folks. I'm from the Fort Wayne area. Myself and my co workers are huge gun fanatics, now just need to get them on here! Started collecting a few years ago. Bought and sold a couple, just now have an AR-15. Looking to add a couple to my collection this year before my daughter is born. Possibly a 30-30 and a .308??? Time to hit the rack, my morning PT is just around the corner!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    First post on here. Just thought I'd drop in and say hey. Look forward to posting some more on here and meeting a few new folks. I'm from the Fort Wayne area. Myself and my co workers are huge gun fanatics, now just need to get them on here! Started collecting a few years ago. Bought and sold a couple, just now have an AR-15. Looking to add a couple to my collection this year before my daughter is born. Possibly a 30-30 and a .308??? Time to hit the rack, my morning PT is just around the corner!

Welcome from a neighbor north of ya!
    You've got a really nice range over there at the OCC!
    There's a couple peeps here who shoot there...
    I'm sure they'll be along shortly to say howdy. :)

Hanen42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Ossian
    Haha funny story, never shot at the Ossian Conservation Club...might have to check it out sometime. Be the closest range I've ever been to! I'm used to firing at Camp Perry and Fort Knox...that's with my unit though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom