• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kiddcaliber44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Im from the east side of Indianapolis originally. (42nd and Post road) Moved to the west side in 1991 (I-70 and Harding street) until 2005. I now reside in Greenwood and work as a Correctional Officer in Plainfield. Ive been there since 1999.
    Im a lifetime CCW permit holder since 2007. I own a Charter Arms Bulldog Pug .44 special hence the name kiddcaliber44. I did own a Kahr CW40 until recently.I used it as a downpayment on my Walther PPS .40 cal. I own a Beretta 950BS .25 cal which I let my brother carry as a backup.Currently my father carries my .44.
    I have a Tanfoglio GT27 in layaway. It will replace my Beretta so my bro can keep it. I have my eye on either a Walther P99 or another S&W .40 cal at the gun store I go to.The model # escapes me at the moment. I just sold my S&W .38 special.It was a brick but I wish I had it back.
    Im divorced. I have 1 daughter age 10. I had gastric bypass surgery on election day and Ive lost 141 pounds so far.
    Anything else anyone wants to know message me.Im glad to be here.Im always open to learning new things.
    Im not into drama. I carry for personal protection. Inmates dont stay in prison forever.Some hold grudges. Found myself in that situation in 2007 for the first time.Luckily he was drunk and so was his buddy(both ex juvenile offenders,the oldest recognized me).My friend and I took em down.Only thing that was hurt was their pride.lol They are 20 something gang members from fountain square (wanna be's) who just happened to be down at white river to steal from the trucks of the overnight boaters.Two of them two of us...it all worked out. I decided then I was going to get a weapon and get a permit.It couldve been a whole different story had they been sober,armed and holding a grudge from prison.Most gangbangers intimidate with sheer numbers one on one they arent all that brave or tough. Never know though.Im always watching my back now. ...Kidd

tomc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They are 20 something gang members from fountain square (wanna be's) who just happened to be down at white river to steal from the trucks of the overnight boaters.

There are gangs in Fountain Square? I didn't know that. In any case, welcome, be safe, and congratulations on the bypass!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom