• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Facemelter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Cincinnati
    Whats up fellow shooters. New guy from CIncinnati Ohio. I was directed here by 42769Vette about 2 weeks ago,so here I am.

My current long gun situation is a remington 700 tactical in 308.

I got rid of the original stock that now doubles as a conoe paddle and replaced it with a HS precision take off stock from a friend of mine. I opened it myself for my PTG bottom metal and am currently getting my scope remounted because of some techinical issues from Vortex. It just so happened to be a fluke when they sent it back to me. The scope is a PST 6-24x50 in MOA.

Other than that I have the regular run of mill pistols and shotguns. 1911 R1,Beretta 96 Centurian,870's and my trap gun is a Krieghoff KX5.

The only place I have to shoot is over at my Dad's place. Other than the small indoors around town. I have a straight shot to the Steel at 400 yards. But I will usually only go to 300 since 4 puts me right at the edge of property next to the road.

Ill join in the mix and see if I can learn some things.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    01253d7d442c104d0dcf54206bf6f00b.jpg

Facemelter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Cincinnati
    Well I am kinda slow there Vette. Remember last time I limped from your drive way to your kitchen? Yep,it only got worse.

Sunday the local fire department recieved a phone call that a very large mammal had beached itself on a bed of a small house. 6 firefighters/EMT's and 30 minutes later the mammal was on its way to the local ER for treatment.

My hernieted disk decided it was time to come back. I couldnt even move out of the bed because of pain. Its been a long couple days,but I think I have it under control. Ill be back to my usual self in a few short weeks. Crap,I have'nt even unpacked the scope I got back from Vortex yet. Still sitting there in the box in all its new pretty glory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom