• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    Stopped into indianapolis tactical today nice little store. Just opened up but he seems to have good prices and is ready to wheel and deep a little. Low inventory and a small shop but like I said it just opened. Drop in and check it out it's on main st next to pats pub. I thought it was an alright place hope it takes hold and grows. I like having more options close to home

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Been open for a few months. They are a class 3 dealer thats where I bought my suppressor just waiting on my paperwork to get back. Easy guys to wheel and deal with.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    They have actually been open since deer season '10.... a group of fireman run it. Pretty good guys.

Ive stopped in there a few times the last month or so, stock is dwindling some... so not sure whats going on there now.... ?

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The main firefighter that runs the store had to get surgery so they will be back on track soon. Keep checking in with them. I'm not affiliated with the store, but I am on the same department.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    No AAC was off of county road 275, Indy tactical is off of Main St. in one of the older town shops.

I don't know where you got County RD 275 ??? AAC was in the old Dairy Queen building next to Kentucky Fried Chicken at 340 S Indiana St in Mooresville.

Indy Tactical is right next to Pat's Tavern on Main St. in a building that (if memory serves me correct) has been home to many businesses, including one time Dogs and Spuds, your place for Hot dogs and taters.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    I don't know where you got County RD 275 ??? AAC was in the old Dairy Queen building next to Kentucky Fried Chicken at 340 S Indiana St in Mooresville.

Indy Tactical is right next to Pat's Tavern on Main St. in a building that (if memory serves me correct) has been home to many businesses, including one time Dogs and Spuds, your place for Hot dogs and taters.

275 is the county road that runs between the old Dairy Queen and McDonald's.
    mooresville indiana - Google Maps
    :dunno:

Last edited:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    When I built my AR most of the parts came from Matt. I even did some work on it at his home.

The guys at Indy Tactical are awesome, if you need something they can get it. I was not aware of who was running the shop, but I'm really going to stop in now!

J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    +1 for Indy Tactical Supply

Just stopped in there this evening and picked up a couple things. They seemed to have very decent prices on guns and accessories. The guys working were very helpful and easy to talk to. Made me feel right at home.

I will be going back tomorrow to order some parts :)

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    There's one thing that the owner/managers will have to get some experience with-what to order. When the distributor says no, no, no
    on availability of items on their order list, they have to learn to back up, and punt. It's not as easy as it may sound.

The longer the inventory sits for whatever reason, the more profits crawl to the register.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I have been by the shop a couple times, just not had a chance to stop in yet. I'm glad they opened up in Mooresville, hopefully they'll stay around awhile.
    :rockwoot:

I think they have a billboard out on 67 as well, not far from Bradis.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom