New gun shop in Anderson.....Indoor range coming soon!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    There's a new gun shop about two blocks away from my daughter's school in Anderson. This could work out well. Eat lunch with the girls then go for a half hour of powder therapy.

Here's the link to their website: Home - B&N Arms, LLC

They seem like really nice people, and best of all they think they may have the indoor range open before it gets too cold to shoot outdoors.

All apologies in advance if this a dupe, I searched, or in the wrong spot, I don't know where else it would go.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Pretty good place, been there a few times (stopped today actually). Bought several boxes of ammo and a shoulder rig from them so far. Figure I'll be at the range a good bit once it opens too :D. On site gun smith as well as a store front and a (planned) range.

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    Not to be a nit pick but I wish they had not posted the picture of their first raffle winner. Talk about poor finger/trigger control. I hope that their RSO is all over that kind of stuff.

Chrisw0118

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    Nice Website and cant wait to make the short trip over to visit the shop.

If the Range is half as nice as the Store then it will be a top of the line facility.

Bearclaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Anderson
    Not to be a nit pick but I wish they had not posted the picture of their first raffle winner. Talk about poor finger/trigger control. I hope that their RSO is all over that kind of stuff.
    HAHAHA Had to laugh. I know that guy! My wife even noticed that. I'll have to give him a hard time next time i see him.
    It's going to be a nice shop once they can get their inventory built up. Glad they have a gun smith available around here.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    I stopped in yesterday, they have all calibers of ammo in stock, most of their .22lr is high, but I did get a 375 count box of federal automatch for 25. Also, they have reloads in 9 and .40, loaded with hornady hst hps, for 27 bucks per 50. Couldn't pass that deal up. Stock is pretty decent, but it looks sparse because the store is pretty big. More stock than buckshot and crackshot put together.

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013

Well they have their 2nd raffle winner picture posted, and she has her finger on the trigger as well.....:facepalm:
    Our Raffle Winners - B&N Arms, LLC

I'm still going to go take a look at their store. Sounds like a nice one.

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    I stopped in yesterday, they have all calibers of ammo in stock, most of their .22lr is high, but I did get a 375 count box of federal automatch for 25. Also, they have reloads in 9 and .40, loaded with hornady hst hps, for 27 bucks per 50. Couldn't pass that deal up. Stock is pretty decent, but it looks sparse because the store is pretty big. More stock than buckshot and crackshot put together.
    i shot some of that 9mm the other day, it shoots pretty damn good. well see how the 357s i bought today will do.

Joe K

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    Its good to hear that everyone seems to be having a pleasant experience in there every time I have been in everyone has been very friendly, and the fact that they are willing to try and order you a gun to get you exactly what you are looking for is refreshing, The reloaded ammo they sale so far has worked well in my revolvers.

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    Its good to hear that everyone seems to be having a pleasant experience in there every time I have been in everyone has been very friendly, and the fact that they are willing to try and order you a gun to get you exactly what you are looking for is refreshing, The reloaded ammo they sale so far has worked well in my revolvers.
    i like there 357 it feels like real 357 not light loads

Top Bottom