• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This is great. ITP will still be much closer for me. But it will be about the same travel time to Beech Grove Firearms as to Parabellum. I feel a certian amount of loyality to ITP they were the first ones to have a range within reasonable distance for me. It will however be great to have choices. Weekend shooting will no longer be a waiting game for a open lane.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This is great. ITP will still be much closer for me. But it will be about the same travel time to Beech Grove Firearms as to Parabellum. I feel a certian amount of loyality to ITP they were the first ones to have a range within reasonable distance for me. It will however be great to have choices. Weekend shooting will no longer be a waiting game for a open lane.

I've found the best thing for weekend shooting at BGF is to be there 15 minutes before they open. Works like a charm :)

I'll have to check out Parabellum when they open. It'll be farther than BGF for me, but I like to check out different ranges to have more options.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am waiting patently for them to open. On a good day they are rock throwing distance from Diamond Collision....not that I am going to throw rocks at them

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    It is just across the bridge on Dan Jones next to Avon transmission

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I can't wait to check this place out. Does anyone know where you can go shoot at 100 yards or more?

What caliber do you want to shoot at 100 yards or more? There are places like Marion County Fish and Game that has 100 yard rifle range but has caliber restrictions. Also could go shoot at Atterbury or Riley.

Top Bottom