• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I know, my login name says Keith_Indy, but that's the one I've used for years on a number of forums/blogs.

I live between New Pal, and Greenfield. Will be filling out my profile later.

Purchased my first gun, a mossburg 500, around '95 after we bought our first house. Had to have something to protect the homestead. I've bought and sold a number of handguns, rifles, and shotguns since then.

I love shooting, can't shoot enough, but it's getting costly.

Peace,
    Keith

Last edited:

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Keith -- WELCOME to the Group!!! I'm in New Pal (300 S, just E of Mt Comfort Rd); more & more Hancock County guys (& maybe gals) on the group, so maybe will have to have a face-to-face meeting sometime (maybe Cracker Barrel some Saturday morning). -- Greg

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Welcome to INGO Keith!

New Pal here too, over by CR 700 and 52.

Keith -- WELCOME to the Group!!! I'm in New Pal (300 S, just E of Mt Comfort Rd); more & more Hancock County guys (& maybe gals) on the group, so maybe will have to have a face-to-face meeting sometime (maybe Cracker Barrel some Saturday morning). -- Greg

I was thinking the same thing earlier! Like maybe a Sat at the bowling alley in Greenfield? Or there's always Frosty Boy, can never go wrong there lol :D

Mini-14

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In

Or Frosty Boy on a nice sunny warm day

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom