Not open for further replies.

clownsaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Fishers
    Howdy!

Good to be on board here. I'm new to gun ownership. I was lucky enough to get a Ruger 10/22 and an old but nice Weatherby Patrician 12 gauge within the last year. I don't do any serious hunting. Just range and country shooting. And knowing I have options for home defense :)
    I figure I should round out my ownership with something handheld. I like the sound of a .45 (like the way they shoot, too)
    I like the look of the 1911, but I'm not too sure if that is what I need.

I've rambled on enough. Nice to meet everyone!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Welcome aboard. You will get plenty of opinions here and have any firearms related question answered quickly. Just use common sense and have fun.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Howdy!

Good to be on board here. I'm new to gun ownership. I was lucky enough to get a Ruger 10/22 and an old but nice Weatherby Patrician 12 gauge within the last year. I don't do any serious hunting. Just range and country shooting. And knowing I have options for home defense :)
    I figure I should round out my ownership with something handheld. I like the sound of a .45 (like the way they shoot, too)
    I like the look of the 1911, but I'm not too sure if that is what I need.

I've rambled on enough. Nice to meet everyone!
    Hi there! Can't beat the Ruger 10/22. Did alright with the shotgun too. Handguns, are a different story. I look at a handgun the same way a Japanese Martial Arts instructor would look at the short sword. Its a personal weapon that requires certain traits that fit the indvidual. What is great for one may not be so great for the next. You get the picture. Good luck on your quest and take your time, you will find that "short sword" soon enough.:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom