• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    Just got my C&R license in the mail today. I must say, I couldn't be happier. I definitely plan on using it here in the near future and will continue to feed my Mosin addiction with this.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Unlike over the past 8 years where only 2 people (that we know of) had their C&R audited (pleasantly), since February SEVERAL c&r holders have had visits. Including from Indiana .

Dot your I's and cross your T's.

And people laughed at me in October when I said "Barry is going to win and I don't want any type of FFL while he is in the oval orrafice."

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    First thing I did was copy it to my PC. Now just have to print off some copies and send them off to places like Brownell and Midway.

chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    I just got my C&R a few weeks ago and it took me a little less than a month to get it. As soon as I got it I made a bunch of copies and started sending it to different companies. I ordered a VZ-24 Mauser from AIM yesterday so Ill hopefully get it next week. For all the savings you get from it the $30 ain't too bad.

AFA1CY

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    In that Field that is Green
    Unlike over the past 8 years where only 2 people (that we know of) had their C&R audited (pleasantly), since February SEVERAL c&r holders have had visits. Including from Indiana .

Dot your I's and cross your T's.

And people laughed at me in October when I said "Barry is going to win and I don't want any type of FFL while he is in the oval orrafice."

:hijack: Just wonder if this is a new agent and they are "training" him/her with audits of FFL-03? I know other agencies do that.

Top Bottom