• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Brad you should make a list of the different AR's that run reliably, and those which you have personally seen do not.
    I believe that would help people decide on which one is reliable, and good to go vs those that are problematic.
    IMO that would be more useful than a unproven tier list.
    Feeling might get hurt, but truth usually does hurt.
    @DadSmith

I keep some notes we have several classes this year I will make a list and update it. You are right it’s gonna cause some butt hurt. I gonna do the same for pistols that’s gonna be more painful.

thanks for the idea !

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Brad you should make a list of the different AR's that run reliably, and those which you have personally seen do not.
    I believe that would help people decide on which one is reliable, and good to go vs those that are problematic.
    IMO that would be more useful than a unproven tier list.
    Feeling might get hurt, but truth usually does hurt.
    That’s generally why the Gucci tier guns have military contracts , governments have the $$ to run reliability tests, most civilians do not, especially with the cost of 5.56/.223 now a days.

As to a higher end versus mid tier gun you get a better barrel, trigger and ergonomics generally. With my LWRC I got a really nice HBAR barrel, very aesthetically pleasing upper design with the rail blending with the upper seamlessly, plus a fully ambi lower. The only thing I changed were the charging handle and trigger.

t3mpnHO.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That’s generally why the Gucci tier guns have military contracts , governments have the $$ to run reliability tests, most civilians do not, especially with the cost of 5.56/.223 now a days.

As to a higher end versus mid tier gun you get a better barrel, trigger and ergonomics generally. With my LWRC I got a really nice HBAR barrel, very aesthetically pleasing upper design with the rail blending with the upper seamlessly, plus a fully ambi lower. The only thing I changed were the charging handle and trigger.

t3mpnHO.jpg
    I'm a fan of LWRCI and LaRue myself.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

t3mpnHO.jpg
    What is your scope and trigger? I went with an SLT1 and Strike Eagle 1-8 FFP.

Top Bottom