• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    Well after a very long night my female German Shepard finally finished having her pup's 6 total 2 male's and 4 females.:rockwoot:
    All are doing fine except the Daddy, as soon as he sets foot into the house she jumps out of the whelping box and attacks him. So he really is in the dog house because we have relocated him to the garage for the next few weeks.
    Will post picks as soon as I find my camera cord to download the pic's.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    well the weiner dog is actually a good warning dog...so if its barking then all of a sudden its stopped....means 2 things the BG killed it {thank god he might get a reward} or he gave it somethin to eat which i beat him to a pulp take him to the basement and torture him until he dies a horrible painfull death.........the BG that is....not the dog......

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    i can't imagine what it would be like to prepare for pups, how do you know what to do? we have two male yorkies, but unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you view it) they are both fixed

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    Sorry guy's still cant find my cord to down load pic's. Will have to buy a new one in the AM.
    Mom and pup's doing fine count is 6 total 2 males 4 females of which 2 are all black 1 male 1 female the rest are mostly blk with tan. No prices till after health and hip check.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sorry guy's still cant find my cord to down load pic's. Will have to buy a new one in the AM.
    Mom and pup's doing fine count is 6 total 2 males 4 females of which 2 are all black 1 male 1 female the rest are mostly blk with tan. No prices till after health and hip check.

My best friend of approaching 13 years is an all black male GSD I got from a local PO. Back when he was healthy(and hips were 100%) and liked to go on walks, I'd always get the "is that a wolf?" questions because a lot of people don't know all black GSDs exist.

If you have a phone on your camera, you could text me the some pictures and I would post them for you...Doesn't matter either way.

Are you planning on keeping any of them, or just selling them all?

Top Bottom