• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Who is making these? I adked google but it didn't turn up any results. I'd love to have one if it's made by an american company.

From the AIM website
    1903a4.jpg

Item#1903A4
    US model M1903A4 Springfield bolt action 30.06 Rifles. These Rifles are built using original Remington-made World War II M1903A3 actions and turned-down bolts. These fine Rifles feature newly manufactured 4-groove barrels identical to the originals. Each receiver is carefully drilled and tapped using replicas of the original "Redfield" rings and mounts and an exact copy of the M73B1 scope, used on the 1st model M1903A4's. Each barreled action has the original military parkerized finish with beautiful walnut stock furniture, again, identical to the originals.
    Each includes a replica of the M1907 U.S. issued leather sling and OD Green canvas carrying case. Not just exceptional in looks and finish, each gun is made to hold to the accuracy standards of the U.S. Military during World War II. These Rifles are currently in very high demand and we have a limited supply, so order while you can!

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    It seems no one has one or has handled them either.

I'd like to see one of these at a gun show. The website says that it has modern day numbers on the barrel. I just want it to be subtle.

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    What a sin!!!!

Why would you want to spend a lot of money on a replica WW2 sniper rifle? I've shot the originals and compared to todays optics, you will be disapointed. Small field of view, poor quality glass and crude adjustments. Then your'e also destroying a genuine WW2 03-A3 Springfield by drilling and tapping the receiver. What you have in the end is a curiosity with zero collector value and minimal shooter value. There are also a lot of repro Mauser snipers on the market and thay are not selling. Originals of the 03-A3 sniper rifles are available and they are not cheap, but their value will most likely climb, these put together replicas will not.

Top Bottom