• ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That is a scumbag move!!!!

I feel for the seller he might have spent his last $20 for gas to meet this D-Bag and had no choice..

Exactly.

This is the second neg rep I have given the buyer, I gave him one at post 51 for his little whining thread.

While I didn't feel like wasting a rep on that one, that thread was the first thing I thought of when he made his new whiny thread.

Hell there are guys on here I have never met but would help if I could. Never met Ben but would jump if he needed the help. 99% of the people I have met from here are great people.

I'm sad to say I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anyone besides 2 people during classifieds transactions(that I didn't already know) on here, but there are a ton of people on here that I'd go out of my way to help if they needed it.

BTW, I can't say that about any other forum I've ever been a part of.

Oh, and ditto to the second sentence in the last quote.;)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    That is a scumbag move!!!!

I feel for the seller he might have spent his last $20 for gas to meet this D-Bag and had no choice..

This is the second neg rep I have given the buyer, I gave him one at post 51 for his little whining thread.

With all the good people on here if I was local to where the sale was happening if he would have called me and said "Hey man I just showed up and this POS is trying to short change me and I spent my last $20 on gas could you help me out?" I would have told home to tell the buyer to pound sand and brought $20 so he could get home.

We need an INGO network sort of thing.

Hell there are guys on here I have never met but would help if I could. Never met Ben but would jump if he needed the help. 99% of the people I have met from here are great people.

I agree!!! Ive met a lot of good people because of INGO!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Not showing up with the amount of money agreed upon is a bs move.

Seriously, what kind of person does that? A person who lacks integrity.

I'm not going to neg rep, but I hope everyone sees what type of :poop:head he is.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Edit: Sweet! I put him in the red.:D

I brought him from three reds back to one green where he started. :rolleyes:

You guys dog piled him on second hand info and then made up scenarios to justify it. I've now heard [strike]his[/strike] the buyer's version via PM and although I respect 40cal, he wasn't there and stories always change with each telling. I'll be interested if the seller has anything to add.

Premature neg-rep-lemming-cliff-diving makes the board look bad.

I'll try to mind my own business now and won't act like that's a bad thing.:cool:

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Not showing up with the amount of money agreed upon is a bs move.

OK, guys, we got it. It was a lousy move, and plenty of folks have put in their :twocents: about it. But the party in question is still an INGO member and the rules still apply, even in this thread, so please knock off the name-calling and dogpiling, 'k?

:mods: :rules:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OK, guys, we got it. It was a lousy move, and plenty of folks have put in their :twocents: about it. But the party in question is still an INGO member and the rules still apply, even in this thread, so please knock off the name-calling and dogpiling, 'k?

:mods: :rules:

mmmmk.

What's dogpiling? Is that like rolling in poop or something? :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I brought him from three reds back to one green where he started. :rolleyes:

You guys dog piled him on second hand info and then made up scenarios to justify it. I've now heard [strike]his[/strike] the buyer's version via PM and although I respect 40cal, he wasn't there and stories always change with each telling. I'll be interested if the seller has anything to add.

Premature neg-rep-lemming-cliff-diving makes the board look bad.

I'll try to mind my own business now and won't act like that's a bad thing.:cool:

Yeah, that sucks that positive rep is worth WAY more than neg rep.

Did he also give you an excuse as to why he made his reasoning private and not public for all of us to see?:rolleyes:

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Did he also give you an excuse as to why he made his reasoning private and not public for all of us to see?:rolleyes:

No excuse needed. He simply answered my PM. The original thread was closed so he couldn't respond there.
    I haven't seen the seller post anything yet to respond to.

Are you interested in what really happened? Ask the involved parties - only they know for sure.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Are you interested in what really happened?

Sure, but what's the point of talking to him if he's going to leave out pertinent information like he did in his thread?

His thread is locked, but he could easily come in here and tell his story about why he was wrongfully neg repped.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sure, but what's the point of talking to him if he's going to leave out pertinent information like he did in his thread?

His thread is locked, but he could easily come in here and tell his story about why he was wrongfully neg repped.

He'd have to leave the classifieds first... :): (I hope that's not dogpiling?)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ive heard of "donkey punching" ??

So has trad78...... \/

Originally Posted by trad78
    Dude, not to put myself on the spot, but i got Donkey punched in a bar a couple of weeks ago. I was a little embarrased (sp), but at least I got right back up to look for him. Haven't seen the stroke since then (he was a regualr at the same tavern).

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

Leave out pertinent information? He hadn't been accused of anything. :scratch:
    That all happened later as the story grew.

Sparing you guys some embarrassment wouldn't be at the top of my list but then maybe he thinks you shouldn't argue with a mob. Remember, he's not immune to neg rep like we are.

You are good guys, I'm just saying you jumped the gun here. Please don't let your actions cause you to defend your version of the events.

This thread used to be funny. What a mess.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Leave out pertinent information? He hadn't been accused of anything. :scratch:
    That all happened later as the story grew.

Sparing you guys some embarrassment wouldn't be at the top of my list but then maybe he thinks you shouldn't argue with a mob. Remember, he's not immune to neg rep like we are.

You are good guys, I'm just saying you jumped the gun here. Please don't let your actions cause you to defend your version of the events.

This thread used to be funny. What a mess.

He agreed on $450 and showed up with $425...Or am I missing something? Please tell me if I am(that was a sincere question)

I'd like to know so I know whether or not I need to reverse my neg rep...I'm not above admitting I was wrong.

Top Bottom