• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    just wanted to see if anyone needed to let it out. ive been putting in that stupid dino at the childrens museum and it has been a pain in the ace. anywhoooo got to talking to a friend of mine about it and felt alot better, along with some other stuff.it made me feel alot better since i thought i was going to go postal. so if your at that point let it fly. just thought it might help theres alot going on out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Hmmmmmmmm....so I am sitting at work listening to people complain all day and ask the same stupid questions all day. How much do I owe even though I receive a friggin bill every month? What is my customer number even though I have been in with your company for 5 years? Why is my bill so high even though I havent made a payment since June 2006? I think the repetitiveness just gets really tedious. grrrr...
    Okay Im done. :) Thanks for the thread

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    I need to vent about people over 50 that still talk like my 13 year old. Can the BS and open a can of shut up stupid.

Wow that does feel better!
    Thanks

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I still cant find what i lost the other day.... and i start a 48 hour non stop shift tomorrow morning at 8 am... oh well at least i will have time to write reloading 101 IGW style

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Sure beats XD vs Glock.

Whoops! Did I say that out loud?:bash:

fRIHxrJARF_bill_ajntsa.jpg

:D:D:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You know what I hate? I hate people who don't take care of their pets. I have some neighbors in our "hood" who have 2 boxers. About 1-2 years old. Last year they ran loose almost every other day scrounging for food and water.

Today, I'm sitting inside checking my email when my oldest runs inside saying something about two big brown dogs. I run outside and these same two boxers come CHARGING at my kids! Not exactly playfully and at full steam ahead. About the time I grabbed for the pistol at my side they changed course after I stepped infront of them and ran another way.

At this point I grab my pellet gun to give them a nice @$$ kissing via some cold lead, but realize that a pellet is just going to tick them off. They end up making their way to the end of the block to another group of kids which they charged and then made their way to a dog chained up. I was about 75-85yrds away and NOT within any kind of pistol range so I start trotting down there.

I get down there and the dogs are circling the older dog, but not growling or snarling. I get them calmed enough to come to me and grab their dog tags and quickly glance at the tags. As I suspected it was the same people from last year and the same dogs that attacked my neighbor. So I ask the neighbors to round up their kids inside and call animal control. Well, they did and I stayed outside keeping an eye on the dogs to make sure they either go home or stay in the area.

After about 30 minutes and no police or animal control (Neighbor called 911 instead) I lost the dogs and went home.

These Boxers were SKINNY and jumpy. Obviously neglected and beaten. They charge my kids in our yard again, snarling or not, the kids are going in and I'll have two dead dogs in my yard. That's if I can get the kids inside before the dogs get violent.

All I know of what happened to them is the dogs were picked up and returned and the police talked to the owners. They ought to be fined under the leash laws, arrested for neglect and abuse, and a good @$$ kicking for mistreating two very nice looking dogs.

Ok. Rant off.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    my closet ate two 1911 mags about 6 months ago. I had the daughter help clean the closet out and I haven't seen them since. know of course I have two 1911's and you can never have too many mags. Right? Even though I bought extras the two that I had from ten years ago and I know are here somewhere...lol Just bugs the kaka outa me.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Went to my appt. for college in Mattoon, IL today. Do you know what is almost as frustrating as being disarmed? PEOPLE THAT DRIVE UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT. You know whats worse? THE GUY DRIVING 5 MPH UNDER THE SPEED PASSING THE GUY GOING 5.1 MPH UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME WHEN IM GOING 10 OVER WHEN THERES NOBODY ELSE AROUND BUT US 3. I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!:biggun::biggun::biggun:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    oh yeah last "vent".
    Pretending to not be pissed that my eldest daughter who is not stupid or slow took 4-1/2 to 5years to Graduate highschool. After screwing off for 4 years making me nuts now she wants a cookie and everyone to give a hoot. I love her and am so surprised she actually stuck with it. I just can't do the hallmark moment and it pisses me off. I want to cheer her on. I just can't get past her attitude about it. It reminds me of the no show union jobs. She refused to study and barely passed any classes that weren't overly simplified. Then comes along with the "arent you happy for me" look. I feel like a horrible parent because I can't muster the enthusiasm or joy for her. I am doing the best I can to not spoil her day for my wifes sake. But honestly I grew up with different rules. You didn't get a trophy for losing and you didn't get a diploma because you filled a seat for 5 years. Mainly I blame myself because I couldn't motivate her to do her best.
    Ok I swear that is it. That is the last vent I have! I swear!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I went to work last night. Found out the guy that works in my department with me retired again. Then there like by the way you have 1,000,000,000 things to do. I swear that middle school children could do a better job at runing the place.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am going to rain on y'all's parade.

I wake up and thank the Lord I am here another day.
    At the end, I do the same asking for one more day.

Few months ago I was not sure I would be here.

Sorry to put a damper on this thread. :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom