• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chuck26287

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Anderson, IN
    I'm looking for a 500 rd brick, or approximately that in a bulk-pack, of .22 LR ammo to donate to our club for the NRA Basic Pistol Classes it holds. The members bring in a plethora of different handguns for the students to try out, and donate ammo to keep the cost down, and provide students the ability to get a substantial amount of trigger time under direct supervision, as many of these students are women who have never fired a gun before. The club (Muncie Rifle & Pistol Club) holds three classes a year, and all three are already full, and they are now trying to gather the ammo, as the first class has started. I'm looking for cheap bargain ammo, as real quality stuff isn't needed, and to a certain degree is a waste for this level/type of shooting. All I have on-hand to donate is my good competition target ammo, and with Camp Perry coming up, it's gold and I can't give it away. If I can't find some reasonably priced .22 LR, I'll just load up some very light 9 & 45 to donate, but the instructor prefers as much .22 LR as possible.

I'm happy to buy and donate the stuff, but I'm not going to pay panic prices. If you happen to have any .22 LR you can part with for a token amount more than you have in it, and want to see it go to a good cause, please PM or email me. I don't expect anyone to lose money helping me out, but since I'm giving this away, I'm not looking to help someone double or triple their money, so please only reply if you understand this. I am the club Secretary, but I'd be happy to put you in touch with the club President to verify my statements here, so no one feels I'm feeding them a line to get the price down.

Thanks for your consideration. My email address is chuck26287@att.net.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom