• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    My wife is in a public speech class, her assignment: pick a controversial topic and present it to the class, try to make them side with you.

She picked FIREARMS! She plans to give reasoning why she carries and prefers us to be armed vs the anti-gun side.

She also plans to teach the basic principals of firearm safety and plans to show the class Weaver and Isosceles stance in hopes to sway the mindset of the class.

Since she's in college and cannot take a REAL gun, she asked if I could find a "blue gun" for her.

If you have one and will let me borrow it, I'll rep you.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I have an orange Glock 17 training dummy you're welcome to borrow. I'm on the far west side of Indy, not too far from you. When is her presentation?

policestuff_2107_61583085

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    shooter, I'd appreciate that very much, I think her presentation is in a week or two I'll ask her tonight and PM you.

Thanks again!

pig957

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Under an oppressive government
    My wife is in a public speech class, her assignment: pick a controversial topic and present it to the class, try to make them side with you.

She picked FIREARMS! She plans to give reasoning why she carries and prefers us to be armed vs the anti-gun side.

She also plans to teach the basic principals of firearm safety and plans to show the class Weaver and Isosceles stance in hopes to sway the mindset of the class.

Since she's in college and cannot take a REAL gun, she asked if I could find a "blue gun" for her.

If you have one and will let me borrow it, I'll rep you.

Some guys have all the luck (marrying a woman who loves firearms)!! here's a rep for you. Let us know how she does on her assignment.

Top Bottom