• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Hi folks i'm fairly new around here. I'm planning on attending the 1500 but I'm only really looking for one item. Its a Polish Underfolder. Sadly I saw one go up in the classified section a few weeks back but I didn't yet have 10 quality posts. I plan to try to find one at the 1500 as I don't think I will have the post count required to place a WTB before then.
    I was hoping for some insight on what you guys would feel a fair price was and if you think theres any chance of me stumbling across this at the show. I have checked with pretty much every shop other than Dons in the Indianapolis area and have come up empty handed. Many didn't even know what i was talking about. Or tried to push a Tantel on me which many of you know doesn't shoot the same round.
    AK47.jpg

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    First, of course, welcome to INGO. You are right in that you don't see the Polish underfolders as much. Given that low end Romy's are selling for $550-$650 and Yugos underfolders are fetching upwards of $750 to $800 or more, I would estimate the current price (as opposed to fair price) of a Polish like a Vector or other quality build will be 4800 plus. the one good thing is that I do not think the high grade(?) AK's have inflated near as much if at all.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ............ I would estimate the current price (as opposed to fair price) of a Polish like a Vector or other quality build will be 4800 plus. .............

Honestly is there that much difference between them? Wow.

I mean if you have a $500 romy next to one of the $4800.00 dollar vector
    is there $4300 worth of difference?

bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    I think he didn't mean 4800 and probally meant for 800... at least i hope so.
    Ive found the gun on another site to order I am just sketchy about buying something that I haven't seen in person. As the wood grain and its looks is a big part of what I like about the weapon.

As for the post count thing yeah I know that i could blast off 10 pretty easy I just took the 10 Quality part seriously was trying to put some real thought into the posts a lot of times I just don't have anything to say.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Note to self, shift key = $800. Sorry, I meant to type that and not 4800:ugh:

:lol2:

Yeah! I thought about this tonight whilst grocery shopping and could
    not reconsile what I replied with either. :n00b:

Maybe one of those fancy 24k gold plated jobs from Iraq. Well, maybe not. :D

Top Bottom