• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    first i would like to say this in non gun related. its goverment overregulation related. my girlfriend is in the homemade soap business and his bill will kill the small business man/women.

its hr 5786. the main point is they are trying to eliminate the small business from the soap and skin care market. they only want folks like dial or leaver making products since the big companies are obviously better campain contributors than the small business man/women. any help i can get will be appriciated, post up and ill get you some rep for signing. hopfully i run out and it takes awhile:D

also if it helps there are no republican sponsers only the demicrats are for this

if you want anymore info on this send me a pm and i will put you incontact with the proper folks.

Oppose HR 5786: Safe Cosmetics Act of 2010 - The Petition Site

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    sounds like she needs to go into the soap wrapping paper business, wink wink.

its like pet sales where they are not selling you the dog, only the collar around its neck :)

i've had it with all this govt regulation

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    done and done! my wife loves soap from small places, she says they do it better and it doesn't irritate her skin as much.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    first i would like to say this in non gun related. its goverment overregulation related. my girlfriend is in the homemade soap business and his bill will kill the small business man/women.

its hr 5786. the main point is they are trying to eliminate the small business from the soap and skin care market. they only want folks like dial or leaver making products since the big companies are obviously better campain contributors than the small business man/women. any help i can get will be appriciated, post up and ill get you some rep for signing. hopfully i run out and it takes awhile:D

also if it helps there are no republican sponsers only the demicrats are for this

if you want anymore info on this send me a pm and i will put you incontact with the proper folks.

Oppose HR 5786: Safe Cosmetics Act of 2010 - The Petition Site

Nah, that doesn't help, but the fact that some of the people's "representatives" are attempting to pass a bill that stifles the growth of small business is asinine. Who knows, maybe she will grow her business and someday employ 50 or even 100 people, if given the chance!

If anyone wants to read up on HR 5786, go to H.R. 5786 "Safe Cosmetics Act of 2010" Introduced : Nanotechnology Law Report. It appears that the bill will protect consumers, but I don't need that much protection. It will also put many salon's out of business, because they will have to spend more time testing their product and hiring printers to place labels on it that they would doing hair.

I'm not sure when this vote is taking place, but I will volunteer to purchase some of her product if she will ship it with a note from me, to Reps. Janice Schakowsky, Ed Markey and Tammy Baldwin, along with your Representative, as well. I will even pay for the shipping. PM me if she is interested. If not, I have signed the petition.

Top Bottom