• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dcobra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    southport
    Ok maybe i'm an idiot but i cant seem to find a way to post my pictures. The link in the general rules doesn't work for me so.... Any help would be appreciated.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    What US Patriot said. Whatever online pic hosting site you go with, after you upload your pictures you should be able to cut and paste the necessary code that will stick your pic into your post. You usually have a choice of direct link, html code, or IMG code.

You're probably going to use IMG code most of the time for your posts. All IMG code does is to add
    pic.jpg[B]

But yeah, your first task is to pick a picture hosting website to use. Generically you:

Register on the site
    Click the upload pictures button
    Navigate around your hard drive to find the picture that you want to upload and select the pic
    The website will upload your picture and you should be able to find the code that I've been talking about. In photobucket all your code options are right under the pics. Then it's just cutting and pasting.

You have to have that URL for your picture though. You can even try it yourself. Find any posted image here on INGO, right click it, and check the properties. You'll see an entry for Address (URL.) Use your mouse to highlight that whole URL and copy it. Then, go to the Quick Reply window, type
    B]paste that URL, and then type [B]
    You'll have posted a pic.

Here's a pic of my m1895.
    DSC02363.jpg

Top Bottom