• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    I have a new one at my house but my wife would prolly get pissed if Mrs. Fenway slept on it..

:hijack:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I got a pillow top and am pretty happy with it...It's a Sealy. We paid around $1200 for the entire King set (mattress, box spring & frame).
    The pillow top breaks down pretty quick, so if you take off the sheets, you can clearly see exactly where I have slept. It's only about 2 years old and I am a fairly small frame...160lbs.
    I think the next mattress I get will not be a pillow top, but they are most certainly comfortable, but the pillow top is questionable for its usefulness.:twocents:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    temperpedic hands down! I have all sorts of back problems(L1-S1 disk are herniated and have degenerative disk disease and ostearthritis in the spine) that bed is the best on the market. it is pricey though. $3000 for a queen rhapsody model.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    My parents just bought one of those and love it. I'm not about to spend 3 grand on a mattress at this point in my life.

temperpedic hands down! I have all sorts of back problems(L1-S1 disk are herniated and have degenerative disk disease and ostearthritis in the spine) that bed is the best on the market. it is pricey though. $3000 for a queen rhapsody model.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Sealy eurotop gets my vote. We bought ours at Sam's a few months ago-very comfy and supportive. Queen size was $399 + 100 for the boxsprings. best price we could find anywhere.Menards sells them too-might be on sale there-dunno-they were about $100 higher than Sams when we bought:twocents:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    My parents just bought one of those and love it. I'm not about to spend 3 grand on a mattress at this point in my life.

buddy thats what I said to but that notion quickly left after the first night. go take a nap on your parents or sleep overnight in it and then decide.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Problem is I'm going to have to book a flight to Boston to do that. Next time there I'll give it a try. They rave about it!

buddy thats what I said to but that notion quickly left after the first night. go take a nap on your parents or sleep overnight in it and then decide.

cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    MAn, I was in Boston for a day a while back and I had a blast, what a cool city!!!!!!!! I hate looking at mattress, the prices are CRAZY!!!! I would look at sam's I think that where ours came from....

Top Bottom