• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    You may have one in your neighborhood. The one where the grass gets cut once a month, if that. The only exterior work that gets done is hanging stuffed parrots on the gutters in tribute to Jimmy Buffett's in town, or stringing orange lights and throwing haybales around an unkempt yard in preparation for a Halloween party.

A sweet little piece of Haughville, right there off 131st and Cumberland.

Around 2200 last evening, the neighbors hear a loud POP. They don't think much of it. Surplus 4th of July fireworks have remained way too long in our otherwise tidy neighborhood.

They didn't think much of it... until one of the kids noticed a shiny piece of metal in the middle of the living room floor and some cool night air coming through a hole in the wall, a hole just about the size of a .40 round.

Trace the trajectory back to... you guessed it: dirtbags in Margaritaville.

Here's wishing Fishers PD good hunting.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I think their relative is our neighborhood. The difference is the red car with 3 tires in the front yard with the uncut grass growing around it. :xmad:
    I hope for you that the Fishers PD finds out who did it quickly and takes action.

Eiffelman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    That's terrible. One time I had a pipe bomb go off in a neighbor's mailbox directly across the street and the cap end blew a hole into the front of our home.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    You may have one in your neighborhood. The one where the grass gets cut once a month, if that. The only exterior work that gets done is hanging stuffed parrots on the gutters in tribute to Jimmy Buffett's in town, or stringing orange lights and throwing haybales around an unkempt yard in preparation for a Halloween party.

Around 2200 last evening, the neighbors hear a loud POP. They don't think much of it. Surplus 4th of July fireworks have remained way too long in our otherwise tidy neighborhood.

They didn't think much of it... until one of the kids noticed a shiny piece of metal in the middle of the living room floor and some cool night air coming through a hole in the wall, a hole just about the size of a .40 round.

You know, it seems that there is a whole lot more firearms handling these days. We are seeing it in the news.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Good deal Glad to see Fishers finally has some real people in it. I try not to go North of 96th St. just because of the idiots who can't even seem to drive.Hamilton County use to be a nice place till all the "other" people moved in.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Good deal Glad to see Fishers finally has some real people in it. I try not to go North of 96th St. just because of the idiots who can't even seem to drive.Hamilton County use to be a nice place till all the "other" people moved in.

Let's stay on topic please.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County

Glad to hear your neighbors are OK. Luckily, FPD is a great department, they should snatch up the perps in no time.

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    Thanks for the comments, people.

Ludlow: As far as I know, the poh-lice went over and knocked on the door. Buffett and crew were having a big Halloween party, and of course, nobody knew anything.

Eiffelman: Trust that nobody got hurt in the incident you describe.

danny0: Roger that. Friends and neighbors okay. I like your signature. Do you know "Gates of Fire" by Steven Pressfield? Historical fiction. Battle of Thermopylae. Fantastic book which, although fiction, has been on the USMC Commandant's Recommended Reading List, and is part of required reading at West Point.

I'll post up if I hear anything new on this topic.

Eiffelman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks for the comments, people.

Ludlow: As far as I know, the poh-lice went over and knocked on the door. Buffett and crew were having a big Halloween party, and of course, nobody knew anything.

Eiffelman: Trust that nobody got hurt in the incident you describe.

danny0: Roger that. Friends and neighbors okay. I like your signature. Do you know "Gates of Fire" by Steven Pressfield? Historical fiction. Battle of Thermopylae. Fantastic book which, although fiction, has been on the USMC Commandant's Recommended Reading List, and is part of required reading at West Point.

I'll post up if I hear anything new on this topic.

No bodily injuries or deaths as a result of that pipe bomb explosion. One blown up mailbox, some damage to the homeowner's house and a hole blown into ours.

Top Bottom