Navy Unprepared to Fight. Too Focused on Bureaucracy, Diversity, Non-essential Tasks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Report on the Fighting Culture of the United States Navy Surface Fleet
    " But many sailors found their leadership distracted, captive to bureaucratic excess, and rewarded for the successful execution of administrative functions rather than their skills as a warfighter. There was considerable apprehension that the surface warfare community in particular lost its fighting edge in the years following the end of the Cold War. With China building and operating a competitive fleet, the lack of proper attention on warfighting was of deep concern to many interviewees. "

" While programs to encourage diversity, human sex trafficking prevention, suicide prevention, sexual assault prevention, and others are appropriate, they come with a cost. The non-combat curricula consume Navy resources, clog inboxes, create administrative quagmires, and monopolize precious training time. By weighing down sailors with non-combat related training and administrative burdens, both Congress and Navy leaders risk sending them into battle less prepared and less focused than their opponents. "

This is not good. Obama's social engineering in the military will be our downfall.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    No different than any other branch. Seen it when they want ya to hurry at that range cause we have "classes" we must do. So forget marksmanship we gotta learn how its okay now for a tommy to be a salley

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    No different than any other branch. Seen it when they want ya to hurry at that range cause we have "classes" we must do. So forget marksmanship we gotta learn how its okay now for a tommy to be a salley
    Yes it's in all the branches of the military. Both my older boys just got out of the army. One two years ago, the other 7 months ago. Both served 8 years and both were totally disgusted with how woke the military has become.
    Problem is the navy is what keeps us safe from a major invasion. If they go down nothing will stop the Chinese or Russians from coming over and dropping off millions of troops on our coastal states.
    Biden and the Democrats are looking to disarm us, makes you wonder if China has planned our take over eventually. We have to have a strong navy and our founders thought so as well.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The same culture many of us are starting to see in our private workplaces of mandatory trainings that have nothing to do with your actual job has been ingrained in the military for years.

I’m sure it’s gotten worse but when I was in the army a few years ago we spent far more time learning how not to be a rapist or sexual harasser than learning or practicing our actual jobs.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    This didn't start recently. This is the results of decades of zero defect mentality for officer's careers, meaning primarily commissioned officers. Someone who is zero defect is someone who's never making hard decisions under stress. Policing is the same. Killing people vs not killing people is hard decisions under stress. Diversity training isn't. Guess which gets rewarded.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Yes it's in all the branches of the military. Both my older boys just got out of the army. One two years ago, the other 7 months ago. Both served 8 years and both were totally disgusted with how woke the military has become.
    Problem is the navy is what keeps us safe from a major invasion. If they go down nothing will stop the Chinese or Russians from coming over and dropping off millions of troops on our coastal states.
    Biden and the Democrats are looking to disarm us, makes you wonder if China has planned our take over eventually. We have to have a strong navy and our founders thought so as well.
    We as citizens need to be armed for this exact scenario! I believe in keeping battle-worthy semi autos in 308 and 30 06 for this reason, yes i have .223 - 5.56 also but i want distance and knock down power , handguns are really only good for close personal protection and work for that scenario. I truly hope our country gets turned around soon and back on track!

Top Bottom