4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Nationwide Rally in Washington, DC - Sept. 11-13, 2009

Indiana Tea Party: Events

Tea Party Protest in DC

September 11-13, Washington, DC

us_capitol.jpg

We are taking the Tea Party movement to Washington, DC Our purpose is to deliver a message to our representatives: ENOUGH!! Enough Spending, Enough Bailouts, Enough Big Government, Enough Soaring Deficits, Enough Non-Representation.

Rally And Protest September 12

8:00 Depart Hotel for Freedom Plaza
    10:00 March to the Capitol begins down Pennsylvania Avenue (march is approximately 1.5 miles)
    1:00 March ends and protest begins at west front of U.S. Capitol

More information regarding the Protest, March and Speakers may be found at 09.12.09 March on Washington | The Tea Party Movement Goes to Capitol Hill. National sponsor is FreedomWorks Foundation. They have planned a kick off with a Press Conference and Grassroots lobbying visits on Capitol Hill on 9/10. Tea Party Patriots is a co-sponsor for this event.

Transportation Itinerary

Star of America buses departing from Indianapolis, location to be announced
    Date: September 11
    Time: 7:00 a.m. Eastern
    Destination: Washington, DC
    (If other cities want to add more buses, please contact us.)

Bus returns to indianapolis 9/13 at 8:30 PM.

Bus Tickets

star_bus.jpg

Reserve your bus seats now.
    Price per person is $120.00 for Round-Trip Bus Transportation to Washington, DC. Price includes snacks and beverages on the bus. Stops for lunch and dinner are planned as well as rest stops. Lunch and dinner are paid by passengers. Bus transportation/shuttle to and from Washington Mall for protest is included. You must prepay for bus service on our website. First Come, First Served.
    If you cancel your bus seat, refunds are granted if your seat can be filled and no later than 72 hours prior to departure. If buses are not filled, the bus service will be cancelled and you will receive a refund. (If you have specific dietary restrictions, please bring your own snacks or beverage.)

Accommodations

You Are Responsible For Your Hotel Reservation.
    We have blocked off rooms at Washington Suites in Alexandria with special pricing. Sales tax and any other tax is extra. Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival. Deadline for these rates end August 19th.
    You may book reservations online. Enter dates of booking, click "enter rate access code" right below the dates and then enter group code "TAX" and hit "check availibility" to view group rates.
    To book by phone, call 1-703-370-9600 and Press #1 for reservations. Group members should mention code "TAX" or mention "Taxpayer March on Washington" to receive the group rates. Room Reservations are for persons who are riding the bus! If there are any problems reserving rooms online, call the hotel (703-370-9600) and ask for Vicky. King rooms are no longer available.

Options include:

• King Suites have 1 King Bed in the bedroom and a pullout sofa bed in the living room. The rate for this suite is $99 plus tax, and the maximum occupancy is 3.
    • Double Queen Studio Suites have 2 queen beds and a pullout sofa bed, in one large suite. The rate for this suite is $99 plus tax, and the maximum occupancy is 5.
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Suites have 2 queen beds in a separate bedroom and a pullout queen sofa bed in the living room. The rate for these suites is $109/night plus tax, and the maximum occupancy is 6 per room.
    • Two Bedroom/Two Bath Suites have 2 queen beds in one bedroom and 1 King bed in the second bedroom. There is also a pullout queen sofa bed in the living room and 2 bathrooms. The rate for this suite is $189/night plus tax and the maximum occupancy is 8 per suite.
    For additional information, contact Diane Hubbard or Laura Alerding.
    This is your opportunity to make your voice heard in Washington, DC!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Do I even need to say.... that I'll be there with my cameras?

BTW: I was at a photo/video session today for a very interesting about to occur event.

I can't post it for another week and a few days... but I will as soon as I am able.

Thats great you are going to DC! +1

Looking forward to hearing about the event.

Top Bottom