National "Go Topless Day" March (G-Rated)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm a firm believer in breast Open Carry. I find it hard to understand why anyone wouldn't. I stand tall and support the rights of my fellow Americans on this issue. The thought of someone telling them they can't do this makes my head throb and I go rigid with anger. I believe if we all come together as Americans, we can change public opinion with one decisive thrust.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I believe I speak for all INGO ladies here when I say...
    smiley-signs117.gif

Oh, and we also think you should wear a bra every day to demonstrate your support of our equal rights. :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm a firm believer in breast Open Carry. I find it hard to understand why anyone wouldn't. I stand tall and support the rights of my fellow Americans on this issue. The thought of someone telling them they can't do this makes my head throb and I go rigid with anger. I believe if we all come together as Americans, we can change public opinion with one decisive thrust.

I definitely agree with you on this topic! The beautiful women of America should have the choice of whether or not they want to wear a top or not. Why can't we let them walk around topless letting everybody else enjoy the beauty that God himself created. :bow: +1

Bras.jpg

Didn't Bob and Tom have a song called, "I wanna be your bra"?

Blessings,
    Bill

I wouldn't mind being that bra either! +1

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Face it guys, the ones that would participate in such a demonstration, are not going to be bronze bathing beauties from Girls Gone Wild.:baby: The ones who would show up would be Nancy Pelosi, Janet Reno, and of course Hillery Clinton.:eek: Dont forget they got rights too.:scared:

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    I definitely agree with you on this topic! The beautiful women of America should have the choice of whether or not they want to wear a top or not. Why can't we let them walk around topless letting everybody else enjoy the beauty that God himself created. :bow: +1

I wouldn't mind being that bra either! +1
    I agree with this 100 % They don't tell us we have to wear a shirt, who are we to tell them they have to wear a top ? It's just not right to take that choice away from them. Women have rights too ! :twocents:

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    :+1:

I am all out of reps but this deserved one. I am firm believer also.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom