• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    The jist of the video is that the poles are actually shifting , "caused by man ", I'm sure .

The north pole is moving towards Russia at approximately 30 miles a year , something like a 30% increase in the last 40 years .

Which in turn , weakens our magnetosphere while the sun is ramping up it's activity for it's solar maximum = bad news for us .

So , what's the plan for mitigating shifting poles and solar radiation , fancy light bulbs ?

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Im laughing every time someone talks about haarp messing with the ionosphere. Me and a few friends have come up with transmitting antenna that while arent exactly to haarps output they are about 90% of the way there. If you want to be afraid hes also developing an antenna that will in fact use the ionosphere as the antenna itself.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Did he now?
    YES! And HAARP is based directly upon the experiments that generated the resonance frequencies he used to do it. It is highlighted in the Documentary, Nikola Tesla:The Life and Times of a Forgotten Genius. It was actually the beginning of the end for him as it made it very difficult for him to find anyone to fund his experiments afterwards. The DVD I have also included a "data disc" with blueprints and instructions for building several of his inventions, newspaper articles and e-books. I bought it a few years back when my son was doing a presentation on T Edison. The silly boy didn't believe me when I told him Edison didn't invent the light bulb but rather stole it from his assistant Nikola Tesla. My son still doesn't know who Marconi was but when he gets there I'll let him in on that secret too! Are you aware of how many of Teslas inventions were stolen by the government? What about RADAR? I don't know quite what to think about John Hutchinson but there must be something to his stuff as well considering the crap they keep putting him through.

Top Bottom