• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Narrow Target

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2012
    Hi guys,
    I would like to introduce ourselves. We are new local gun shop that will be opening soon! We will be located downtown Indianapolis. Currently we are under construction at our location but we are conduction business as normal. All orders right now are special order but we can have any item at our location with in 24 hours. So message us if you looking for anything. Our promise to you. The best prices in Indiana, Period.

I will be posting specials soon in the classified sections shortly, so keep a look out.
    Thanks for your support!

Narrow Target :ar15:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Welcome aboard.

Please take a minute to read the information about becoming a Site Advertiser. Since you are a business you are required to become an advertiser before you may post any additional information about your business, sales, specials, etc.

You can find that information here or you can contact esrice directly.

Welcome aboard and good luck with your business.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Hi guys,
    I would like to introduce ourselves. We are new local gun shop that will be opening soon! We will be located downtown Indianapolis. Currently we are under construction at our location but we are conduction business as normal. All orders right now are special order but we can have any item at our location with in 24 hours. So message us if you looking for anything. Our promise to you. The best prices in Indiana, Period.

I will be posting specials soon in the classified sections shortly, so keep a look out.
    Thanks for your support!

Narrow Target :ar15:
    :welcome: to :ingo: from Greenfield .....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom