• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I think we are a little bit aways from "Draft Census", but we have plenty of land to land mushroom rockets I would gladly suggest!

Interesting concept, We as a country and the UN is so very very afraid of everyone elses nuclear capabilities, yet we are the only country to use such a device in a time of war or against another country; Hmmmmm.........

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    i agree with the draft census but, with troops spread thin i was curious. I dunno its one of those things imo we as a super power would look handicap if we have a nuclear weapon used on us....not to mention think how much it would affect us. We are already fairly crippled because of this wonderful economy and our presidents paris hilton type spending.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    The only reason North Korea is on the UN shitlist is because they, like Iran, are sovereign nations that refuse to be controlled by the globalist (NWO).

In order to garner support to wage war against them, the globalist bombard the TV (aka Idiot Box) and radio airwaves with "Look how scary they are" propaganda; and the sheeple believe it.

Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD) worked for the Soviets; it will work for the Koreans, Iranians, and Chinese too.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    NK and Iran are known to work together to develop weapons, mainly missile technology. NK can be stopped at any time by China simply by them literally shutting off the lights in NK. Almost everything they get comes through China. China allowing NK to strut about means that China is testing us.

Thumper

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    South Indy
    The war between North Korea and the United States never ended.It was
    considered a conflict and a cease fire was called.These other countries see how Obama has to squat to go pee that they are daring us to grow a
    pair.We aint seen nothing yet.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The good thing right now is China is not happy with N. Korea's actions either.

I think China is testing Obama, but I also think they are our best Ally in this situation. At least, I hope so.

Last edited:

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    all i can say is i thank the men who fought in the korean war. i was over there for a year in 03 and the terrain and the winter those men had to endure is to the extreme...if we have to fight there again i hope we dont let those men down who fought there in the 50s

Top Bottom