• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfw46544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hot Springs Village, AR
    The wife called me a little bit ago and said that the ground hog that I have been trying to eliminate the last 1 1/2 years was in the backyard by the bird feeder. "Should I get a 9mm? I told her to grab a Sigma that was handy and told her to go at it. She called later and said it went down with the first shot but wanted to make sure and hit it again. When I got home, I walked it off. 58' and took it out with a head shot. I checked again and only found the one hole. You do not want to **** this woman off. ;) 110 lbs. of Annie Oakley.

bambek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Henry Co.
    Ain't it great when you have a mate who'll not only stand behind things you enjoy, but even get involved in them!! Get her extra amounts of love and attention!

jfw46544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hot Springs Village, AR
    I had to go find him. I tossed him in the field for the buzzards to enjoy.

wck7y9.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I think you made a typo and decimal....it was probably 5.8 yrards...or the groundhog was sick to sit in one spot for so long. A rabbit will sit in one position if it doesn't want to be seen...a groundhog will duck back into it's hole. If they are outside away from their hole, they are busy munching and move around quite a bit.

jfw46544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hot Springs Village, AR
    58 feet, it was sitting under a bird feeder eating the fallen seed on the ground. We just got back from vacation Saturday. Don't give her any more ideas about dinner out or chick flicks... ;)

Top Bottom