• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Had our 14th anniversary last week. I took her up to Nappanee this weekend to their craft show. She bought me a card..... with a gift certificate from Plainfield Shooting Supplies inside!

+1 to PSS. She had never been there before, but looked up the address and stopped by. Said they were very helpful. They must not do gift certs very often, but they hooked her up.

Now I have to decide how to spend it. Lots of ammo? Put it towards an inexpensive plinking/Appleseed rifle? Maybe towards a pocket gun (something she might carry)? Decisions....

Did I mention she is awesome?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    does your wife do training for other's wives?
    I think the training goes the other way. You do realize she got chauffeured 6 hours round trip to a craft fair, where I pushed a stroller and carried bags for another 4 hours, right? ;)

Congrats!!! I like the way you refered to your wife as "my wife" rather than "the wife". :yesway:
    Thanks! That's a pet peeve of mine, too.

Oh, and Steve666: it is just a piece of paper with a dollar amount and signature. Not much to take pictures of.

Last edited:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Yea, go ahead and rub it in. When I asked for gun related items for my Bday, all I got was a stern lecture.

Soylent Green would have been nice. When wives don't cooperate, just turn them into food and eat them.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    You gotta pay her back for that one.

Great wives like that are far & few between. I almost passed out when my wife said "you really should go buy that PS90 before someone else does". I have since returned the favor with a gift card for Victoria's Secret. OK I got something from that too, but I did let her shoot my PS90.:laugh:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Thanks for all of the compliments, guys! Yeah, she's a keeper. No sisters either, so you are outa luck.

Hhhhmmmmm..... the Wife Trainer, huh? Sounds like a good cable TV show, like the Dog Whisperer or something.

Top Bottom