• ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Rules for Restaurants :

Do to some in the audience who are suffering from a terrible case of panty-twist, I have taken down this thread and will join the Kumba-ya Club and promise to only write happy-happy-joy-joy posts from now on, I swear to Beaver Cleaver!

Don't take your toys and leave yet grumpy we've only gotten through Ten pages , this party is just gettin started !

With my sophomoric creative writing skills and my limited verbal vocabulary this is usually the point where I'd revert back to my knuckle draggin Neanderthal ways and simply start MFing you up and down , givin your ass hell and charging you rent .

You see I didn't minor in creative writing but I have a PHD in sarcastic bastardry and I would tell you to GO **** YOURSELF with a cactus but judging from your OP , I'm pretty sure your already have .

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Looks like Nightowl must have been a classmate, but got much better grades. :)

He was class president AND valedictorian. I was at the bottom of the class! :(

QFT :):

I just showed up but I guess I missed all the fun. :(

It's never too late!

Don't take your toys and leave yet grumpy we've only gotten through Ten pages , this party is just gettin started !

With my sophomoric creative writing skills and my limited verbal vocabulary this is usually the point where I'd revert back to my knuckle draggin Neanderthal ways and simply start MFing you up and down , givin your ass hell and charging you rent .

You see I didn't minor in creative writing but I have a PHD in sarcastic bastardry and I would tell you to GO **** YOURSELF with a cactus but judging from your OP , I'm pretty sure your already have .

I just laughed so heard at this.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Rules for Restaurants :

[STRIKE]Do[/STRIKE] Due to some in the audience who are suffering from a terrible case of panty-twist, I have taken down this thread and will join the Kumba-ya Club and promise to only write happy-happy-joy-joy posts from now on, I swear to Beaver Cleaver!

I didn't major or minor in any sort of writing when I went to college...but I'm pretty sure, in addition to that word mis-use, that's a poorly constructed sentence.

:D

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    You can't really edit your post if it is quoted already . That is just silly lol. Obviously the OP was mostly a joke, not exactly a joke, but just over exaggerating personal preferences. But as a male who works in a restaurant I was not offended lol. I thought it was humerus, and was thinking of how I would react in a scenario with a customer like that.

NightOwl

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!

Yeh, having some education really is SO embarrasing- maybe I'll drink myself stupid and then write something - so you'll be able to understand it.:lmfao:

Top Bottom