• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I found it in my old closet a few weeks ago. Yesterday I gave it a test fire for SAG's. Still fires but man did the barrel have some serious cobwebs. I need to oil her up a bit. My Mom is going to shoot with my Dad, and I. She said she wants to shoot it. It's nothing fancy just a break down Marksman. That's the gun I learned to shoot with. A lot of fond memories shooting in the back yard as a kid. Something I'll never part ways with. I bought some pellets, and bb's today. So when we go to the range next, I'll see how she does.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I've got my Gamo barrell breaker from years ago. Still shoots cans to their death

HollowPoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    I still have my Daisy Red Rider lever action. It still shoots nearly as powerfull as it did years ago (I won't mention how many years ago). I shot that little bb gun so much I could hit about anything I wanted (and some things my mom didn't want me to shoot).
    Keep it oiled.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I have a Daisy Powerline 880 with a BSA Red Dot on it that is quite the can assassin. It also allows me to defend the garden from the comfort of my bedroom.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    On Mother's Day, I went outside and the neighbor's son was there. He takes care of his mother-in-law and HIS grandkids were over as well (confused?). Anyway, he set up the back yard into a mini-target range and was teaching his grandson how to shoot a Red Ryder. He mentioned he wanted to take him shooting with a .22LR if he did well. He was doing pretty well by my accounts! It was nice to see the sport being passed on from generation to generation.

Top Bottom