• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    My NIGHTMARE!! (pics)

So....after seeing the Sig Custon Nightmare Carry 1911 (proper name?), I have been dreaming about this gun. However, I could not find one ANYWHERE local so I gave up and looked for something different. Enter Lafayette gun show. My brother-in-law and I are walking around, looking and trying to sell my M&P. From afar I see a table full of Sig 1911's. In the middle of the table I see something black, silver and just down right SEXY!!! I said "It's a Nightmare. If it is a carry, I can't look at it". Of course it WAS the carry and the only one the dealer had ever seen. He had the fullsize ones, but never a carry. After needing a moment, we started talking trades + Cash and I ended up leaving with the gun of my DREAMS!! I took her out and shot around 30rnds this morning. Some was factory ball ammo and some was hand loads hollow points. She ate them FLAWLESSLY and was just as accurate as my Sig STX. Needless to say, I am still grinning.

Last edited:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    lackofpics.jpg

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    You've been a member here for 2 years. You should know better than to post something like this without pictures.

If not for us, then for the new members...

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I know, but I haven't been an ACTIVE member, I joined and didn't realize all of the AMAZING resources that are on here. I haven't been home to upload the pics and can't figure out how to from my phone. I PROMISE to get at least one pic up sometime tonight when I get home. Please oh mighty Inoers, forgive my transgressions...

Last edited:

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Nice, I love the looks of that one and have thought about making it my first 1911. I'd be saving my pennies for one except it doesn't have an ambi safety and I'm afraid it'd be hard to get one that matches. That's my excuse for now anyways.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I know, but I haven't been an ACTIVE member, I joined and didn't realize all of the AMAZING resources that are on here. I haven't been home to upload the pics and can't figure out how to from my phone. I PROMISE to get at least one pic up sometime tonight when I get home. Please oh mighty Inoers, forgive my transgressions...

Another argument for reinstating neg rep.

swamptick

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Rochester
    Sounds like you are like me, when you get your mind set on something you want you will stop at nothing to get it. Great looking Sig!!!

BeauBailey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    I have never been a 1911 fan but this one has changed my mind. Very nice looking gun. Congrats on the great find.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom