• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    As much as I empathize for the experience you went through, I have to draw attention to one thing. Blaming Walmart for a "poorly designed parking lot" for the traffic problems is exactly like blaming guns for killing people. The problem is not the physical object, it's the ass-hat using said object. Human behaver is always at the root of our public problems, just look at what is sitting in the Whitehouse.... :rolleyes:

Scott

:+1:

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I live in Franklin not to far from Walmart. Yes this Walmart has one of the poorest parking lot designs, and something needs to be done about it, but that dosen't excuse what the driver did. Its a store. Stores have people and they enter/leave the store all day long. Its not a new concept. But for some reason, at least at this Walmart, it seem like people in vehicles are acting like they own the parking lot. They are loosing the common curtesy for others. :chillout:

I am sorry for your loss, and for you to have to view such a tragic event.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Sorry for your loss Blaze. I wonder what was so important that the driver had to go so fast?

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Blaze, I'm sorry for your loss. If your family is anything like my family, losing her is like losing your own grandmother. My prayers to your family to help you get through her sudden departure.

My prayers to the girl who hit her also. Even if she really did panic and hit the gas by mistake as she claims, it's still a tremendous tragedy to experience, especially at the age of 23, when a lot of people are finally starting to grasp what "personal responsibility" actually means. This is something she'll have to live with for the rest of her life.

Top Bottom