• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I just took my new Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm to the range for the first time. LOVE IT!!! Ran about 200 rounds through it the first day, fired flawlessly. Very accurate, almost zero recoil, take down is easy, love the big sights, very fun weapon.
    Anybody else out there have one?

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I picked up a PX4 G and love it. Very natural pointer for me and a real pleasure to shoot. Took a few boxes to the range not too long ago and was out of ammo before I knew it. Picked up a couple of extra MDS mags for it. Cheaper than Beretta "factory" mags even though they make them for Beretta!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Glock's are still my first love but I do enjoy playing with my Beretta. :banana:
    Is it not true your first love always breaks your heart? Then you find your soul mate or something like that :)
    By the way I converted from Glock to Beretta 8 years ago. The Beretta will grow and grow on you until you wonder why you still have the Glock.That is why there are always glocks on sale in the classifieds right?:popcorn:

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    I bought mine in 07 for $325 used! I was in Gander Mtn and a guy was trading it in. They offered him $285 (ha ha) and he offered to sell it to me for $325. Best deal I ever got:). Great gun. The price on them keeps creeping up.

s346k

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    a good friend of mine bought a 9mm px4 storm. one of the best handling and shooting full size pistols i've shot. i wasn't overly impressed with the accuracy, but the gun is extremely comfortable and didn't hiccup once. if i was in the market for another full-size i would give that gun serious consideration. nice weapon. it conceals nicely to boot.

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    a good friend of mine bought a 9mm px4 storm. one of the best handling and shooting full size pistols i've shot. i wasn't overly impressed with the accuracy, but the gun is extremely comfortable and didn't hiccup once. if i was in the market for another full-size i would give that gun serious consideration. nice weapon. it conceals nicely to boot.
    I think you should shoot it again ;)

I kinda have a thing for the px4 line if you can't tell

gunsandcamaro185.jpg

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Man, they sure are nice looking. I saw a sub-compact at the 1500, but it was way over priced. I'm thinking about getting one. I did notice that the sub compact seemed a bit bulky though. They shoot great, although my SW MP9 is still a bit more accurate.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    After shooting it I only really have one dislike about it. The slide mounted safety. My hands are a little small to use it with a proper grip, I wish I would have gotten a decocker only as opposed to the safety/decocker.

Last edited:

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    If it's like the 8000s (Cougars) you can probably make it a decocker. Do a search at berettaforum.net for converting to a 'G' model. It's fairly easy to do and completely reversible.

Top Bottom