• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    I thought that I would post here instead of bothering anyone with an email. I am waiting for my holster and have been doing so for 19 weeks 18 weeks if you do not count this week... Please feel free to confirm this with my count, I ordered my holster on September 13 2010. My order number is 11551. If tom gets on here all I was hoping for was some kind of update on my order. I was told that the lead times were 12-16 (I think) when I ordered. I have read that people are calling and updating their orders and that is setting you back. Again I understand that. I have never bought a holster from you before I have never even seen one in person, just read about them. I even post and tell my friends what good holsters they are and try to sell some for ya... I am just kind of starting to wonder about when it will come in...

Thanks Tom in advance.
    Parker

P.s. Anyone reading this do not take this as a reason to not order from these guys. I have talked with them over the phone very helpful and knowledgeable. Go read some reviews and see what they are about. There has to be a reason why people would wait as long as we do for a product.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

haha - it would be really hard not to order from them on purpose, since you didn't seem to say who "they" were.

As this is in the "Raven Concealment" subforum, I would assume he's talking about Raven Concealment. ;)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    haha - it would be really hard not to order from them on purpose, since you didn't seem to say who "they" were.

"They" are the sponsor who this subforum is named after. ;)

ETA: Dang esrice beat me by a microsecond. :ugh:

parker, I ordered Sep. 5th - order #11394.

I got it a week ago and it is awesome. :yesway:

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    You nailed it guys. Raven Concealment is who I am talking to. Or more specifically Tom from Raven as he is the person that seems to answer all the questions here.

Integraholic

Master
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    They post order shipments on their facebook page. I looked and this is the most recent one I could find.

Order Updates, 1/10/2011
    11300's to some 11600's in Shipping 11600's to some 11800's in Final Finishing Remaining 11700's to mid 11800's in Production

Looks like you'll be getting yours any time now.

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS IN!! BUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! I was late to work because the mail lady came as I was walking out the door!! Had to strap it on and I wore it all day. I plowed and shoveled snow all day long!!! Forgot I had it on a couple times! Funny thing is I get home and in my email inbox was a shipped notification!!?! The notification said it was shipped on Tuesday! So far I think that it was worth the wait. Will have to do a proper review when I see that the forum is open to win something good.

Thanks RAVEN,
    Parker

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Glad you got it! I picked one up at the INDY1500 last weekend after hearing how long the wait was for online orders. I'm very glad I did, and really happy with it!

down3green

Sharpshooter
    Aug 19, 2010
    Brown County
    As this is in the "Raven Concealment" subforum, I would assume he's talking about Raven Concealment. ;)

Well, yeah, I suppose I could have made the inference - LOL

Seriously, I thought I got to this from the General Discussion forum; that's why I was a bit confused!

Apologies to anyone who wasted their time reading, or responding to my post!

Regards!

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    Sorry for the delayed response, I was at SHOT Show all week.

Are are running a bit behind at the moment, but the guys are getting the gear out as quickly as they can. We have some big things coming up in 2011, we're excited about the changes that will be happening soon.

I apologize for the delay on your order, parkerj112.

Regards,

Tom

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Gabriel, I got the pancake loops and the standard loops with my holster, I also ordered the IWB tuckable c-clips. By far I like the Pancake loops the best. My only complant is that I am a 32in waist and the holster does not sit at the 3 o'clock position very well I have to wear it at the 3:30 pos or 4 to get it to sit where it is touching my skin (close to body not pushed out) but this is a very little issue. Feel free to ask questions, I may have answers.

Tom, no problem about the delay I understand that you are busy and thats why I posted here. I thought that you would answer when ever you had time. It turned out to be a diner type thing, as soon as you say something about the food not there yet it shows up making you look impatient and a bit silly... Thanks for making such a great product!

Parker

Top Bottom