• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How many userids are on your IGNORE list?

• Total voters

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Rhino I am right behind you, I have 85 on my ignore list :rockwoot:

What I have noticed that many of mine have gone on to achieve shooter status so it would seem the INGO and I are pretty much on the same page. I like to call it my wall of shame. ;)

The reason I put people on there is I like to come and enjoy my time here and the ones I put on the list are the ones that, aren't that I necessarily disagree with, but they sound like little bratty, (trying to be PC) not very smart, soft helmet wearing pain in the asses that have irritated me time and time again. I have to deal with way to many people like that every day (and have for the last 27 years of my professional life) that I am not going to deal with them on my off time if I don't have to.

Besides it kinda brings a giggle to me when I see that little box saying this person is on your ignore list, it's kind of like having a mute button in real life (Man I wish there was one of those!!!)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think if someone is going use an ignore list, the people on that list should know.
    Make it another notification: "You have 1 Ignore notification." And when you click on it: <INGO member> has placed you on his/her ignore list for the following reason(s):" And there would be a list. The person putting someone on the ignore list would have to give a reason from a pre-populated list of options, just like we have to enter text when we leave rep.

Can you imagine the butthurt if that were to materialize?

I so think we should do it.

Top Bottom