• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoBoilers!

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    Okay, I think I've been hanging out on gun forums too much lately.

Last night I had a dream (for real!) that some whacko was after me with lots of guns and all I had was my Hi-Point pistol. For some reason (you know how dreams make no sense?) the ammo I was using was old or something and the primers were getting holes punched in them instead of going off ( > no fault of the pistol.) Then I realized..."Hey, It's a Hi-Point! Just use it as a club like everyone says." So I cocked the bad guy up side the head a few time with the pistol and knocked him out cold! I even told the cop in the dream afterwards that it was a good thing I had a Hi-Point. LOL.

And I'm not knocking on the HP's. Hey, it was just a dream! My own Hi-Point never had a mafunction, and it did not punch holes in primers either :-)

---
    GB!
    ---

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    In my dream(s) the trigger is always too hard to pull. We need Dr. Phil to tell us what the problem is.

dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    in my gun dreams my guns are either loaded with blanks, or i have the accuracy of a blind grandmother... cant figure out which one... but i never hit my target.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You guys are doing it wrong. In my dreams I'm always the biggest bad-a** on the planet! I'm effortlessly wiping out all the BG's with all kinds of exotic weapons and fantastic physical moves like in the Matrix! :D

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    OH MAN i had a H-point dream too!!

I had a dream where I was shooting dead on at the range "which is true"with a hi-pont C-9
    and then i droped it and the plastic sights bent all to hell, I called hi-point to send me out a new one and they sent me one that was made canted!!!

I sent it back and they apologized then sent me out 2 more that were canted also, one worse than the first one they sent..LOL

And then i woke up:dunno: or did I?

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    No dream. In real life, I had Rufus proned out and his High Point was secured with my left foot while my 870 was pointed at the back of his head. My only thought was muzzle discipline of his junk pistol so I didn't get shot in the right foot if it went off.

True story. I don't any have gun dreams to share.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    You guys are doing it wrong. In my dreams I'm always the biggest bad-a** on the planet! I'm effortlessly wiping out all the BG's with all kinds of exotic weapons and fantastic physical moves like in the Matrix! :D

Same here!! That and driving trucks modded with enough weapons to take on an M1 Abrams! :D

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    My gun always go's to peices in my hands. (Ex.) I go to pull the slide back and it comes off in my hand, then I am always running away from the BG trying to put my gun back together...:dunno:
    I have also had dreams where I shot the BG point blank with my LCP and it had no affect, at which point I try to tell the bad guy that I was just kidding when I shot him....:dunno:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom