• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I was in my garage working out tonight. And with the storm getting bad, I came into the house to check on my dog. The thunder was getting louder, so I wanted to make sure he was doing ok. Well, he's not ok now. Somehow, I have no idea how he did this, for it was kept up high, he had gotten ahold of my magazine. It was for my Glock 19. It was in my Fobus magazine holster. He had pulled the magazine from the holster, and was eating it. The bullets were everywhere. Luckily, all 15 were not eaten. I was very worried about that. I didn't want him to be ****ting bullets later on. Plus I didn't know if they could actually be fired from inside of him. The magazine is completely wrecked.
    So now I have to drive to Bradis tomorrow and replace it. I'm very :xmad: right now.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Why do dogs always chew up the things we love ? Probably more than likely your dog would pass loaded turds if he swallowed any rounds .

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    I was very worried about that. I didn't want him to be ****ting bullets later on. Plus I didn't know if they could actually be fired from inside of him.

It doesn't bother 'em much. My Lab has eaten many bullets. ;)

(the lead could cause some tiny amount of brain damage,.. I guess,.. but I wouldn't know the difference on my dog; he was nuts to start with)

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    He couldn't have done that to an XD mag:rockwoot: Seriously, I'm glad he's ok. He probably would have ok if he swallowed a round or two, as long as he didn't choke on them.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    After you beat his A$$, be glad he didnt get to the Glock Grip, I have seen pics on Glocktalk where the pooch developed a taste for plastic and had to be put down. On the spot by a grieving Glock owner!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i would have beat him with what was left of it so him would'nt never touch anything that smelled like gun powder again....my oldest dog when he was a pup ate 1 of a pair of $200.00 redwings.....he has never chewed up anything of mine in 10 years....:D

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Must be the weather tonite. I have never had a problem with my dog chewing on anything, I left to go do some grocery shopping and of course buy her something. I was gone maybe 45 minutes.

I come home walk in the front door carrying an armful of bags and she bolts out. Figured Wow she really has to go.

I hit the living room and there is my remote chewed into about 40 pieces, I get to the kitchen and she knocked over the garbage and scattered it around the place.

I got everything cleaned up and went out on the deck and called her. She comes up tail tucked ears all down with this "I know I did bad" look on her face. I just couldn't stay mad.

She is now calmly sitting at my feet eating a bone.

Hope she likes having to move for the next couple days till I get a new remote, I think I will wait till she looks really comfortable to get up to change the channel.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Lesson learned:

Always have extra magazines.

"My magazine hold eleventyhundred rounds." Bzzzt, FAIL.

Your magazine can be damaged and cease to function. Or, your magazine can cease to exist at any moment. Look what Kirk can do:

BEHOLD, I AM DEATH, DESTROYER OF GEAR!:D

Top Bottom