• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • milltech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Northeast Indiana
    I was having a beer with my friend and fellow gun enthusiast this past sunday and I told him about several guns I have'nt shot yet since I purchaced them last year.

He laughed and said "having a gun you don't shoot is like having a girlfriend you don't screw". It made perfect sense to me.......

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    He laughed and said "having a gun you don't shoot is like having a girlfriend you don't screw". It made perfect sense to me.......

Good thing girlfriends aren"t like guns. Guns seem to reproduce and multiply even if they are virgins! :)

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    I have those that I shoot almost every trip to the range, and others that I bring out less, but they all get shot somewhat regularly. No safe queens, shoot 'em or sell 'em to buy something you will shoot.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I started selling guns I don't shoot anymore. With the price of ammo in the insane bracket I decided to cut out the calibers I don't shoot. Ammo prices will never go back down.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I was having a beer with my friend and fellow gun enthusiast this past sunday and I told him about several guns I have'nt shot yet since I purchaced them last year.

Are either you or your friend married? :D

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    That metaphor fails badly when you consider that you don't expect your guns to have any problem being locked in the same room (safe) with each other for extended periods of time.:D

dannyb89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Noblesville
    Some of mine I can't shoot very often because my fiancée doesn't like seeing them.. She refers to them as, "the big scary ones".. Haha. Guess I'd rather get laid then take all my guns to the range everytime I go..

Top Bottom