• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Walked in to the gas station in Clinton and had my 4yo with me. After "can I have this and that" from my son, I got what I needed and went up to the register to be 10ft away from a (vermillion county?) Sheriff in his suv at THE DRIVEUP WINDOW. He asked for a coke and the attendant asked him if his legs were broken? :laugh: He looked right at my hip to see my holstered Glock G30SF and then looked up at me and seemed to be more concerned with arrival of his COKE! :alcoholic:

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I was eating in a local restaurant a while back and was carrying. There were several city and county officers in there and our local conservation officer, all of whom I know. The CO told me later that when I left a customer from Illinois had approached them and wanted to know if they had seen the guy with the gun on his belt. They explained to him that it was perfectly legal and "yes" they had seen it.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Nice. There are some drive up 'pop and candy' shops up here but not gas stations. You big city folks have it made.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    He's a coke fiend. He's gotta have his fix.

Actually, from what I've learned, Vermillion Co. Sheriffs Deputies are some of the cooler LEOs you'll find around when it comes to OC/CC/RKBA.

Last year i went in to the Clinton Walmart and a sheriff was walking out as I was almost at the doors and he seemed more concerned with where he parked his vehicle. :cool:

And dont knock the Clinton Walmart....Its the ONLY Walmart I have ever seen that has powder, primers, gunpowder, dies, projectiles, brass and reloaders and associated accessories along with standard ammo and guns! :rockwoot:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I thought RKBA was the Right to Keep and Bear Armadillos. Hmmm. I've been wrong all this time.

No. You were right the first time. Be careful. It's loaded.

armadillo08.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I believe there are a total of two deputies on the duty at any given time in all of Vermillion County. I know a business owner in the Great City of Cayuga. The sheriff at the time told the business owners that they were the police until someone could arrive to help them in an emergency. I believe he meant that he encouraged them to defend themselves, not that they had police powers.

Top Bottom