• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I finally decided to get a Glock and bought it out of the classifieds here on INGO. So I know most of you have already seen it, but its worth showing off again, now that its mine. :D
    My New Glock 21:
    IMG1.jpg

IMG2.jpg

IMG3.jpg

I Got to take it out to my friends house on Saturday. I was very impressed by the lack of recoil in the .45 vs. .40. I got my blackhawk CC holster in the mail today too. :D
    Exciting stuff.
    :rockwoot:

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    Congratulations!

Does anyone else get that weird feeling when you see pictures looking down the barrel of a gun? I'm not criticizing as you can take pictures without directly pointing the muzzle at you. Just an observation.

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Congratulations!

Does anyone else get that weird feeling when you see pictures looking down the barrel of a gun? I'm not criticizing as you can take pictures without directly pointing the muzzle at you. Just an observation.

Yeah its very weird, i had to like triple check that it was not loaded before I would take it and you can see all the way down that its not. But it does give you a weird feeling.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    Yeah its very weird, i had to like triple check that it was not loaded before I would take it and you can see all the way down that its not. But it does give you a weird feeling.

Just making sure I wasn't the only one. :D And I have no doubts you didn't check it.

Daturbokat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Clayton IN
    Congrats, great gun for the Bowling Pin matches held at Marion County Fish and Game (Indyrange.com). You really get the feel for the impact the .45 has when you see a Bowling Pin pushed off the table.

Top Bottom