• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    This is probably my favorite handgun, it is a S&W 317 3" barrel 8 shot 22LR. It's a great gun to carry out in the yard for varmit control or plinking, it is so lightweight that it easy to forget you even have it on. I have other guns that I carry for personal protection, but this is the gun I like having with me when I just want to see if I can still shoot the aluminum can (that the scumbag that has no regard for himself, why would he respect my property, just threw out in my yard.).
    So what is your favorite handgun?

picture.php

Skeetboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011

First handgun was a SW 686. Loved it, low recoil, balenced. Love 357 as also shoot 38's. Sold it and wish now I had it back. Mayby someday.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    RIA 1911 Tactical. I really love this pistol.
    I have Kimber, Para 16-40(uspsa limited), Colt 1991, Ruger .22s(steel plate), XD9 tactical(shoot the most/uspsa production), some Glocks and whenever I want to shoot a nice pistol this is my favorite. I'd like a 586 or 686 someday. Forgot to mention the Colt Agent revo(80's), Charter Arms undercover 6 shot, and my most recent Charter Arms under cover 5 shot. Like the snub nose revos too.

OK, I like guns and variety.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    my 22lr revolver. Nothing special, just a regular Charter Arms Pathfinder, but I love it. Cheap to feed for all day shooting and it is just so much fun to shoot.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    My S/A armory v-12 1911 loaded is my fave,that gun makes me look good at the range .Tears up the center of my target & almost makes me feel guilty

BulkAmmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    Favorite Handgun

My favorite handgun is my most recent purchase typically. ;)

The one I always go to is my S&W 327 R8. That revolver taught me what a truly great trigger felt like. I would say I've developed more skills shooting that handgun. It also started my collecting of revolvers and steel autos. It has also spoiled me enough that I still haven't found a trigger that is better. Working on a S&W 1911 trigger right now though (getting close).

JollyTrooper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kind of a difficult question...
    For simple shooting joy, I prefer my full size steel frame Jericoh .40.
    It feels great in my hand and I can reacquire the target very quickly. I don't shoot it a lot though.
    Speaking on form and function, I have never shot a pistol that comes close to my Glock 23 (save for other Glocks I've shot). I consider it a piece art like the AK47, and I don't worry about using it at all.

Top Bottom