• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I needed to stop by Lowe's home improvement as I was leaving bloomington today.

I had on my "I club Hippies" T-shirt, G 23 in leather don Hume holster.

Parking up front by the "Contractors" door because of the guns that was in my truck. I didnt make it 15' out of my truck when I got called out.

In a stearn voice I hear.

You must be an INGO member.:D:D:D

Yep, I got called out by another member.
    :rofl:

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I DID IT, I'M THE ONE!

Here I am walking into Lowes Contractor doors, minding my own business (concealed carrying I might ad) wearing my "Give me liberty, or, I will get up and get it myself" t-shirt,
    and right there in plain sight, out in the open,
    a big ol' Glock is hangin' right out in the wide open spaces, on some guy who is BRAZENLY open carrying IN BLOOMINGTON!

I mean there could have been children nearby, so I said in a stern voice, "Gotta be an INGO member"!

To which this armed man turned and smiled pleasantly and said, "How did you know" I answered, it's Bloomington and you are "open carrying"!

We introduced ourselves, had a brief conversation about the SKS shoot I couldn't make, and we went on about our business.

And as far as I know, IndyMonkey and I, openly and covertly kept that store safe for at least 15-20 minutes!

It was cool seeing and meeting you!

It is always fun to put faces with screen names.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Here I am walking into Lowes Contractor doors, minding my own business (concealed carrying I might ad) wearing my "Give me liberty, or, I will get up and get it myself" t-shirt,
    and right there in plain sight, out in the open,
    a big ol' Glock is hangin' right out in the wide open spaces, on some guy who is BRAZENLY open carrying IN BLOOMINGTON!
    Didn't I talk to you in the MC Sports gun department near there the day before?---same shirt two days in a row?:dunno:

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Didn't I talk to you in the MC Sports gun department near there the day before?---same shirt two days in a row?:dunno:

Innocent, this time, if it wasn't Saturday, it wasn't me!
    Must be another very patriotic "handsome" old guy running around Bloomington? :D

Did the shirt look like this?

newtshirt.png

Top Bottom