• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I got a a Vz61 Scorpion. Came with a 10 rounder and 2 20 rounders, a holster and mag pouch all in a cheap case. I fired it already and it is fun. I know its not a practical gun in any way and fires a too small and expensive of a bullet. Its fairly accurate for what it is. Only complaints are the caliber and the top ejection tends to bounce the casings off your head so if you get one remember to wear a hat. This may become a future SBR (my first). It just doesnt look right without the stock. I always wanted one and when I found out CZ was to quit producing them I had to have one.

uekyk.jpg

A bit optimistic for .32 ACP right.
    4GOtJ.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Very cool. Have looked at those also. Everytime I look at one the caliber scares me away. Maybe when I have more discretionary funds. Lately I have been thinking about a PPS-43c. They are also very cool and are not too pricey.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I always wondered why they made it in .32 ACP and not in 9x18, given where and when it was made.

I'd like to get a FA Stetchkin APS (or even better the APB model). I don't think many (if any) were imported/registered though. I guess they've replaced it with a new gun, the OTs-33, which would also be pretty fun. Too bad it post dates the stupid Hughes Amendment.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I always wondered why they made it in .32 ACP and not in 9x18, given where and when it was made.

I'd like to get a FA Stetchkin APS (or even better the APB model). I don't think many (if any) were imported/registered though. I guess they've replaced it with a new gun, the OTs-33, which would also be pretty fun. Too bad it post dates the stupid Hughes Amendment.

Probably for control-ability. They were made in both 9x18 and 9x19 eventually.

Top Bottom