• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dukshead

Marksman
    Rating - 90.5%
    19   2   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Southport
    Shot this one Friday evening in Johnson Co. Nice 10 that dressed at 193 lbs. Dark chocolate horns. Neck was a little swollen and he already had some fight marks on him. No score yet but will post it on here later. Had to watch him for 20 minutes before he finally walked around under me. Was shaking so much that I'm really surprised I hit him. Shot was at 12 yards. T3 dropped him in his tracks. Definitely my best ever and yes he is going on the wall!!!!!:rockwoot:

Deerpics081.jpg

Deerpics088.jpg

Last edited:

Dukshead

Marksman
    Rating - 90.5%
    19   2   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Southport
    Nope. Didn't call him in. I was about 25 ft up a tree watching a small water hole about the size of a 4 car driveway. He came to water around 5:15, drank a little, urinated, ate a few sprouts and I shot him 20 minutes later when he finally walked around the edge to the side I where my tree was. I had a couple shots earlier but a few small limbs were in the way and I wanted to make sure nothing would deflet my shot. Knew he was big but didn't realize how big until he was on the ground. Still giddy and on cloud nine today!! :woot:

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Awesome

Thats a heck of a nice deer. I got buck fever the other night over a little four pointer. Pretty sure I would have had buck heart attack over that one. Great job maintaining focus, and making a great shot.

Top Bottom