• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I'm buoyed by their family values, desire for a better life, community building and knowledge of their own history. These are tough to find in today's society.

But it's a sad thing to see the propaganda and indoctrination intruding on their childhood, redirecting their patriotism and subverting their passions only to enrich an oligarchy.

More and more, I suspect that citizens around the world would simply be better off if they were allowed to govern themselves.
    Damn, didn't we come to that same conclusion nearly 250 years ago? How did we fall back into the same trap our ancestors were squashed under?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    All that reverence for the past...because what you cannot sell people on, is "the present."

Thanks for posting. So much to say about it...but what's the point?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Strikes me how, on an individual level of their population, that they are similar to us. Sometimes makes me wonder how we are at odds with them.
    Manipulation. Just look at how much we are divided in this country alone. There is a certain power structure that wants to keep everyone divided.

Top Bottom