$5.00 admission.
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult​

BobDaBuilder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    Muncie
    We will be there this weekend and will have plenty of sales going on. How about some INGO specific discounts?

That would be cool. Looking forward to hitting this show. I havent been since they changed promoters last year. Before it was pretty small but worth the 5$ to look around. I imagine ill see the same guys I did before with the same overpriced guns. Anyone bringing anything good to trade? Im hoping to find a gp100 for >$500 in stainless. Bringing a converted saiga and a few others to trade.

Also any know if Brads' Knives will be there? Liking the new kershaw launch 1 .

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Just got an email from Brad. He is not doing the Muncie show. If you haven't been to the Muncie show since CIG took it over you might be surprised. Last show was over 220 tables and it's not the same old bunch that used to do the Muncie show.

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    If you haven't been to the Muncie show since CIG took it over you might be surprised. Last show was over 220 tables and it's not the same old bunch that used to do the Muncie show.

Good to hear. I haven't been there in about a year, but am going with my brother on Saturday afternoon.

I assume I still need to bring my own light, correct?

Anyone selling INGO merchandise at this one?

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    No INGO swag that I'm aware of. And if all the complainers about the lighting would complain to the FAIR BOARD instead of complaining on INGO something might get done!

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    No INGO swag that I'm aware of. And if all the complainers about the lighting would complain to the FAIR BOARD instead of complaining on INGO something might get done!

I wasn't complaining, I was confirming since I haven't been there in over a year. It's not a big enough deal for me to complain to fair board in a county I don't live in, or use caps lock in my not complaint.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I wasn't complaining, I was confirming since I haven't been there in over a year. It's not a big enough deal for me to complain to fair board in a county I don't live in, or use caps lock in my not complaint.
    Didn't mean for you to take it that way, it's just that the lighting at this show has been the same for over 20 years and is not likely to improve until enough people complain to the right folks.

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    Didn't mean for you to take it that way, it's just that the lighting at this show has been the same for over 20 years and is not likely to improve until enough people complain to the right folks.

Maybe you're missing an opportunity. Get some cheap AAA LED flashlights made up with a Muncie gun show logo, charge $8 to get in, but everyone gets a "free" light". Then you give a $3 discount to anyone who brings the light back to future shows.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Maybe you're missing an opportunity. Get some cheap AAA LED flashlights made up with a Muncie gun show logo, charge $8 to get in, but everyone gets a "free" light". Then you give a $3 discount to anyone who brings the light back to future shows.
    Not a bad idea.
    Only a few things I see wrong with it.
    1. A lot of people don't like the idea of paying $5, much less $8
    2. I'm not the promoter
    3. I sell flashlights

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    When you enter the building turn right and walk to the corner. Turn left down the 1st aisle. I'll be about 1/2 way back against the wall. If it's like the last show I should be next to the guy with all the shotguns and barrels. I only hope talking with you in person is as much fun as we've had here!

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    That would be cool. Looking forward to hitting this show. I havent been since they changed promoters last year. Before it was pretty small but worth the 5$ to look around. I imagine ill see the same guys I did before with the same overpriced guns. Anyone bringing anything good to trade? Im hoping to find a gp100 for >$500 in stainless. Bringing a converted saiga and a few others to trade.

Also any know if Brads' Knives will be there? Liking the new kershaw launch 1 .

Not sure about your price, but I'm planning on bringing my GP100, 3" Stainless to trade or sell. Should be there before noon.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Not sure about your price, but I'm planning on bringing my GP100, 3" Stainless to trade or sell. Should be there before noon.
    I'd like to see that GP100. Got lots of trading stock. When you enter the building turn right and walk to the corner. Turn left down the 1st aisle. I'll be about 2-3 tables back against the wall.

Top Bottom