Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I may go. Usually don't buy much there, so haven't been in a while, but maybe I'll find some powder, primers, and AK mags.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Any ideas what to expect at this show? How many tables? Good selection of new firearms, old firearms, knives? Work won't let me access other sites where I tried to look up info.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Any ideas what to expect at this show? How many tables? Good selection of new firearms, old firearms, knives? Work won't let me access other sites where I tried to look up info.
    212 tables. New and used firearms and knives available (I'm not completely sure on selection, some dealers aren't set up yet).

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    Place was PACKED at 10AM. Love those dealers that have 10+ tables and just them there...then they spend 15 minutes chatting up with a friend, ignoring all the people trying to buy something. I tried twice, waiting patiently with others, before putting stuff down and moving on. Probably the same ones that complain about "no" or "slow" sales. I find that many dealers can't multitask very well. Have a conversation with one while taking funds from another. Oh well...gave my business to a few others who I know appreciated the sale. Picked up a few mags and some ammo. Prices looked pretty reasonable overall...of course, there's a few dealers there that still think that Sandy Hook happened last week and had unbelievably high prices. Saw some good deals on black rifles as well as a couple underfolding Yugo AKs. LOTS of people bringing in guns for sales/trades. My favorite was the attendee with a new Glock 19 with the stock case and never fired...wanted $650 from it from the dealer. Said he paid $800 for it and thought he was offering it for a steal.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    Place was PACKED at 10AM. Love those dealers that have 10+ tables and just them there...then they spend 15 minutes chatting up with a friend, ignoring all the people trying to buy something. I tried twice, waiting patiently with others, before putting stuff down and moving on. Probably the same ones that complain about "no" or "slow" sales. I find that many dealers can't multitask very well. Have a conversation with one while taking funds from another. Oh well...gave my business to a few others who I know appreciated the sale. Picked up a few mags and some ammo. Prices looked pretty reasonable overall...of course, there's a few dealers there that still think that Sandy Hook happened last week and had unbelievably high prices. Saw some good deals on black rifles as well as a couple underfolding Yugo AKs. LOTS of people bringing in guns for sales/trades. My favorite was the attendee with a new Glock 19 with the stock case and never fired...wanted $650 from it from the dealer. Said he paid $800 for it and thought he was offering it for a steal.

LOL!! Did you inform that person that you can buy that model much cheaper anywhere?

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    One side was way too packed when we first got there. People just standing chatting but taking up entire aisle.

Saw a couple decent deals on firearms. Didn't see anything ammo wise that was great. Did see some bulk packs of .22lr for $50 ea. I just stopped looking at that table. No sense in it to me.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Arrived at 11:30am it was quite crowded and then thinned out quickly. Gun prices seemed reasonable but ammo and reloading component prices were like a Dem is in office.

Top Bottom