• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit
    I've not been to the Muncie or Greencastle gun shows. Can anyone tell me what's they are like or how big? Compare them to the size of Kokomo or Seymour? Comments.:dunno:

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Muncie one was about half the size of Kokomo. In my experience there was a good deal of hunting or "wood stock" guns, with a notable absence of black guns and accessories.

On the up side, they seemed to enjoy the haggling side of it more. :)

I didn't recognize very many vendors from the 1500, but the promoter was the same at both of the last kokomo and muncie shows I was at.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Some fella DBA ZX Gun has 26s and 27s for 469.00 and baby XDs in the same range... If I remember right he had good prices on almost all his stuff. You might check him out if you're heading into Muncie. North end of the building, toward the east end. The black rifle parts guys were there, and like a dummy I bought the wrong pods. Guess I'll have to go back tomorrow!!! Darn. ;) Lots of crazy prices from the usual suspects, but a few good deals too. ITP had some nice stuff...

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    I've not been to the Muncie or Greencastle gun shows. Can anyone tell me what's they are like or how big? Compare them to the size of Kokomo or Seymour? Comments.:dunno:

Is Greencastle having a show too on this weekend? I knew Greenfield having one put on by Central Indiana Gunshows. Did you get the cities mixed up? :dunno:

Some fella DBA ZX Gun has 26s and 27s for 469.00 and baby XDs in the same range... If I remember right he had good prices on almost all his stuff. You might check him out if you're heading into Muncie. North end of the building, toward the east end. The black rifle parts guys were there, and like a dummy I bought the wrong pods. Guess I'll have to go back tomorrow!!! Darn. ;) Lots of crazy prices from the usual suspects, but a few good deals too. ITP had some nice stuff...

DBA ZX Gun? Are you talking about ZX Guns out of Goshen? If so, I think them showing up at a Muncie show is a first for them. They normally follow CIG around when they are not at the 1500. Good selection and prices as well. A little over two years ago, I bought my 9mm XDm from them.

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    Scored an AK today at Muncie show SAR 3 all matching numbers 3-mags cleaning kit, manual, looks to be unfired, you just don't know unless you go. :rockwoot:

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Just got back from the muncie show and traded off my Taurus 85 for a Charles Daly Hi-power.
    Anyone have anything to say about the Charles Daly stuff?

Lots of good deals...wish I had the cash for the $450 XDM45.

God bless
    -Shred

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    ...I didn't recognize very many vendors from the 1500, but the promoter was the same at both of the last kokomo and muncie shows I was at.

As a matter of info. The Muncie and Tipton shows are done by the same promoter. The Kokomo show is put on by a different promoter.

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    Just got back from the muncie show and traded off my Taurus 85 for a Charles Daly Hi-power.
    Anyone have anything to say about the Charles Daly stuff?

Lots of good deals...wish I had the cash for the $450 XDM45.

God bless
    -Shred

I went there looking for an xdm45. There was none to be found that I saw. Where was it at?

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    It was on the east wall of the building...I only went on sunday so I dont know if it was there before then...It was the only pistol he had on the table...had some other things like a few rifles and such.

It was a younger guy selling it in the case with the XD gear.

God bless
    -Shred

Top Bottom